+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where do you submit immigration medical documents?

Rhattles

Aug 2, 2021
My partner just did his medical and they used the e-medical system but does he need to submit any documents manually?

I did my in person exam with a verified doctor and he uploaded my information using the e-medical system. He then went for an X-Ray and Blood test.
All of this using the eMedical.

the only document he has left is the "Client Declaration and Notice (eMedical) document but it's just a declaration to say I'm ok with my information on that system?

So is this stage complete or am I missing something?

Thank you!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My partner just did his medical and they used the e-medical system but does he need to submit any documents manually?

I did my in person exam with a verified doctor and he uploaded my information using the e-medical system. He then went for an X-Ray and Blood test.

the only document he has left is the "Client Declaration and Notice (eMedical) document but it's just a declaration to say I'm ok with my information on that system?

Thank you!
It's complete and you're not missing anything, doctor submits everything, you just keep what hyou have 'just in case'

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Thank you!
The panel doctor uploads the information.

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022

Thank you!
If you submit your 2 pages + stamped passport photocopy (3 pages total) that they give you as a receipt of your eMedical via the webform on the IRCC site, they will process it faster. My husband scanned and submitted mine and they gave us a confirmation that they've uploaded and located it, the Medical was cleared within 3 days of me physically doing the medical.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If you submit your 2 pages + stamped passport photocopy (3 pages total) that they give you as a receipt of your eMedical via the webform on the IRCC site, they will process it faster. My husband scanned and submitted mine and they gave us a confirmation that they've uploaded and located it, the Medical was cleared within 3 days of me physically doing the medical.
For many it is cleared that fast without doing anything. No way to know if what you did actually helped - even if it seems like that to you

Reactions: szlh

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
For many it is cleared that fast without doing anything. No way to know if what you did actually helped - even if it seems like that to you
Oh, okay. I had been told by 100% of people that I met that they didn't get the GC Key update to their status for over a week, that was why I thought this helped the process.

Reactions: twinmama15

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oh, okay. I had been told by 100% of people that I met that they didn't get the GC Key update to their status for over a week, that was why I thought this helped the process.
Basically it's mostly how quickly the clinic uploads. Some do it every day, some less frequently.

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
My husband was 4 days but that was with a weekend so about 2-3 business days. I think it really depends on when the doctor uploads the information.