+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where Do I Put My Passport Photo? Paper-Based Application

katarina_01

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hello!

This might not be a big deal. But we’ll be submitting my Inland Spousal App + OWP soon via Paper Application.

I have 2 passport photos here and if I base it on the Checklist, Photos are right after all the IMM forms and other supporting documents.

It’s a tiny photo and I’m just afraid it might get lost or something.

Should I follow the arrangement of the Checklist and put it in the MIDDLE of the application package? (Maybe I’ll paper clip it in front of the next document as per the checklist)

Or should I place it somewhere directly visible? (Perhaps on the very front of my application package, at the front of the Checklist itself)

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello!

This might not be a big deal. But we’ll be submitting my Inland Spousal App + OWP soon via Paper Application.

I have 2 passport photos here and if I base it on the Checklist, Photos are right after all the IMM forms and other supporting documents.

It’s a tiny photo and I’m just afraid it might get lost or something.

Should I follow the arrangement of the Checklist and put it in the MIDDLE of the application package? (Maybe I’ll paper clip it in front of the next document as per the checklist)

Or should I place it somewhere directly visible? (Perhaps on the very front of my application package, at the front of the Checklist itself)
In an envelope, paper clipped in the same order as the checklist.

Reactions: YVR123

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
when you had your passport photo taken, studio usually puts those photos in a small envelope.

leave the photos inside it (make sure to follow instructions regarding signature). you can use a paper clip to temporarily close it and use a paper clip again to temporarily attach it with other documents (follow the order).

what we did was, we attached it at the back of the police certificate using a paper clip (we also added the receipt from the studio too, just to be safe lol)