+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where do I pay to have the medical restrictions removed on my IEC work permit?

annie123456

May 9, 2019
Hello!

I have been trying for quite sometime to have the medical restrictions removed on my IEC work permit so that I can work with children.

I initially arrived in Canada with a regular IEC work permit and later took my medical exam. I sent off the application to change conditions with all the appropriate documents, however, immigration sent it back to me saying that I hadn't paid the fees. They said that I must pay $255 in order for them to process it and remove the medical restrictions. Then I'd need to travel to a border.

I was a little confused because I couldn't see what the fees were when I'd looked online or how to pay them so I just sent my application as no one over the phone or email was able to help either.

I'm willing to pay the $255 to have my medical restrictions removed, however, I still cannot see where I pay for this. As I cannot submit this application to change conditions online, if I'm sending my application in the mail how do I submit the payment?

Thank you for your help!

Annie

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello!

I have been trying for quite sometime to have the medical restrictions removed on my IEC work permit so that I can work with children.

I initially arrived in Canada with a regular IEC work permit and later took my medical exam. I sent off the application to change conditions with all the appropriate documents, however, immigration sent it back to me saying that I hadn't paid the fees. They said that I must pay $255 in order for them to process it and remove the medical restrictions. Then I'd need to travel to a border.

I was a little confused because I couldn't see what the fees were when I'd looked online or how to pay them so I just sent my application as no one over the phone or email was able to help either.

I'm willing to pay the $255 to have my medical restrictions removed, however, I still cannot see where I pay for this. As I cannot submit this application to change conditions online, if I'm sending my application in the mail how do I submit the payment?

Thank you for your help!

Annie
You have to pay for a whole new work permit. $100 OWP holder fee and $155 work permit fee.

annie123456

May 9, 2019
You have to pay for a whole new work permit. $100 OWP holder fee and $155 work permit fee.
Thanks for your help. I'm happy to pay $255 but my problem is I can't find where to pay it. When I log into my account there is no option to pay it because it's a paper application, but you can only do this via paper.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

annie123456

May 9, 2019
Wow, thank you so much for your help!

I'm just about to pay. I'll need to resubmit my application by mail to change conditions again because the last time I sent it was in February. I just want to make sure that if I pay the fees online first and then send it in the mail in that order that's fine right?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Wow, thank you so much for your help!

I'm just about to pay. I'll need to resubmit my application by mail to change conditions again because the last time I sent it was in February. I just want to make sure that if I pay the fees online first and then send it in the mail in that order that's fine right?
Yes, that's fine. If you are near the border, you could also try flagpoling.

annie123456

May 9, 2019
Yes, that's fine. If you are near the border, you could also try flagpoling.
So if I try flagpoling would I first send the application off in the mail, wait to hear back from immigration and then go to the border? Or would it be enough just to go to straight to the border with my application after paying the fees online?

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So if I try flagpoling would I first send the application off in the mail, wait to hear back from immigration and then go to the border? Or would it be enough just to go to straight to the border with my application after paying the fees online?

Thanks
You go straight to the border.