+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where can i view my address history in my CIC Profile ?

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am in process of preparing the PR documents for my spouse, the CIC requires me to give my address history. I gave the address history in my PR documents but i do not remember the details of it. I thought of accessing my CIC account but could not find the address history details there. Below optios is what i see and there is no address history info there, please let me know where i can find those details ?

1. Personal Details
2. Contact Details
3. Study Languages
4. Application Details
5. Representative
6. Work History

Please HELP !!

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Any idea guys, i couldnt find those information here. Please help me, i do not want to give wrong information. The process is on hold. Somebody please help me !!

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hello I am in the same predicament but I tried what the link said but I still cannot access my address history.

Please I need your help ASAP
Go to view your submitted application on your application home page. Then, in the URL replace 'documentsToSubmit.do' with 'applicationChecklist.do'. You should be able to find your submitted application.

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Go to view your submitted application on your application home page. Then, in the URL replace 'documentsToSubmit.do' with 'applicationChecklist.do'. You should be able to find your submitted application.

Thanks for this.

I still did not find the address history.
I only found
- personal details
-contact details
-study and languages
-application details
-representative
-work history
-personal history

No address history. Please assist me

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/where-can-i-view-my-address-history-in-my-cic-profile.603902/

Follow the link above and there in another link inside that. Follow that and it will solve your issue

Thanks for this.

I tried the link.

I still did not find the address history.
I only found
- personal details
-contact details
-study and languages
-application details
-representative
-work history
-personal history

No address history. I know you had this same issue from your original post. Where did you now find the address history. Please assist me

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
It eventually worked for me.... thanks a lot. I found address history under contact details.

Thanks a lot