Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2010
Med's Request
aprl 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
hi all
visa office closed my file due to misunderstanding and failure of postman to bring me my documents and i appealed in london visa office for reconsideration
but it was again refused, now can i appeal to canadian high commision or CPC or judicial courts ? how and where to appeal ? HELPPPPPPPP :(

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
sadaf zahid said:
hi all
visa office closed my file due to misunderstanding and failure of postman to bring me my documents and i appealed in london visa office for reconsideration
but it was again refused, now can i appeal to canadian high commision or CPC or judicial courts ? how and where to appeal ? HELPPPPPPPP :(
please provide complete information :)

sadaf zahid

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2010
Med's Request
aprl 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
okay
i applied inder FSW on oct 2011
they emailed me a UCI on jan 2012
then on june 2012 my processing started
while i was waiting for medicals n there said procesing tym was 9-15 mnths
i got a postal mail on jan 2013 that i hadnt submited my medicals n all.. i was agonised as i didnt recieved any
i asked the post man, he had misplaced them
i appealed to visa office for reconsideration
but response was NO
i was told by some one that i can apeal at CHC in canada or CPC also in canada or judicial court ?
now m confused and running ou of tym
that what shuld i do ? apeal to whom and how ?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
sadaf zahid said:
okay
i got a postal mail on jan 2013 that i hadnt submited my medicals n all.. i was agonised as i didnt recieved any
but response was NO
i was told by some one that i can apeal at CHC in canada or CPC also in canada or judicial court ?
check your ecase, is there DM? also join this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lvo-applicants-july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t101621.13125.html

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually the doctor is sending the medicals, no the applicant.. Did he,she, forgot? Hard to believe..

sadaf zahid

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2010
Med's Request
aprl 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
yes i have a decision made

Silent123

Nov 15, 2012
sadaf zahid said:
yes i have a decision made
1st send them an e-mail, tell them whole situation and politely request them to reopen the file, as it was not your fault at all, it was the postal system, which makes you go through all this.

2nd if you can afford, talk to a good lawyer (immigration consultant) immediately

Silent123

Nov 15, 2012
Silent123 said:
1st send them an e-mail, tell them whole situation and politely request them to reopen the file, as it was not your fault at all, it was the postal system, which makes you go through all this.

2nd if you can afford, talk to a good lawyer (immigration consultant) immediately
send ur e-mail here https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

allisback

Sep 2, 2012
Dear Sadaf I think u you should send re-consideration letter to VO and would suggest to have the done through some professional. Best part you won't be paying exhorbitant fees of any lawyer and is quite effective. If VO is supposed to re-consider your case, filing an appeal is not necessary. Just have your re-consideration letter well drafted. As you said you already have sent re-consideration letter which was refused, then Judicial Review is another option. But make sure don'y get trapped paying hefty amount to Canadian Lawyers. If you may one who may suit best I know one professional who is already my friend' case.

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
mikenz said:
Usually the doctor is sending the medicals, no the applicant.. Did he,she, forgot? Hard to believe..
hello dear mikenz :)

infect sadaf hasnt recieved her MR niether by email nor by post thats y she dint go to DMPs yet.

she replied that her post man has misplaced it & time passed away & sort of very kharooooos VO was dealing

her case so thats y all has happened :(

Regards

Ali Asim

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
sadaf zahid said:
okay
but response was NO
sallam sadaf :)

1st of all i pray for u that u may Almight give u success in ur dream/wish/desire to leave 4 canada :)

plz help me to understand ur case that,......how LVO officials said that processing times will take 9to 15 months ????? by post or by email ?

Regards

Ali Asim