+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where and How to pay the RPRF ?

tanya321

Nov 16, 2008
Hello All,

How and where to pay the RPRF? Do we have to personally go to the Canadian Consulate to pay the RPRF or is it paid via mail/post? Is it paid in cash, check, or credit card?

tanya321

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tanya321 said:
Hello All,

How and where to pay the RPRF? Do we have to personally go to the Canadian Consulate to pay the RPRF or is it paid via mail/post? Is it paid in cash, check, or credit card?

tanya321
The instructions are on the web site of the office where the application is being processed. Or do you want people to guess?

PMM

tanya321

Nov 16, 2008
PMM, thankx for that info.

The website says to pay RPRF by cheque. Should cheque be mailed to the Canadaian Consulate or should the applicant personally go to the Canadian Consulate to pay RPRF with the cheque?

san

Star Member
Dec 22, 2008
Hi,

you don't need to go embassy to pay fees.

you just mail deamand draft to embassy from where you have applied..

that's it.

San

gotimahendra

May 15, 2014
urgently !!!!

I was asked to pay RPRF fees at new delhi. according to fees schedules I have to pay 980 CAD$. My Bank, State bank of India has issued me a demand draft of 980 CAD$ in favour of Canadian High commission payable at TORRENTO. so, will it do? or I have to provide a Draft payable at NEW DELHI.
when I asked the bank, they replied that they cannot issue a draft in CAD$ Payable at New delhi. if draft is in CAD$ then it is only payable at Torrento. They also replied that if i want a draft payable at New Delhi, It must be issued in indian rupees.
so, please guide me.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
gotimahendra said:
urgently !!!!

I was asked to pay RPRF fees at new delhi. according to fees schedules I have to pay 980 CAD$. My Bank, State bank of India has issued me a demand draft of 980 CAD$ in favour of Canadian High commission payable at TORRENTO. so, will it do? or I have to provide a Draft payable at NEW DELHI.
when I asked the bank, they replied that they cannot issue a draft in CAD$ Payable at New delhi. if draft is in CAD$ then it is only payable at Torrento. They also replied that if i want a draft payable at New Delhi, It must be issued in indian rupees.
so, please guide me.
If I recall correctly, the DD is made in the name of 'Receiver General for Canada' and not the Canadian High Commission and it is payable in Canada and not at the location of the visa processing office. The instructions are pretty clear in the mail you would have received.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
gotimahendra said:
urgently !!!!

so, please guide me.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

the web site says : you can pay it in CAD & INR. Even I am about to pay, so as per the site, I think we can make a DD in INR equivalent OF $ 490 - Canadian high commission - payable at New Delhi.