+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When you apply OUTLAND (shipping of documents/forms)

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
I would like to know if when you apply outland (sponsor being in Canada, applicant being in Italy) both of us can ship missing documents or forms individually to Mississauga? Or only the sponsor from Canada can? And that would mean me shipping to him —-> him shipping to processing centre. Unless a document require both signatures is all that flip flop of mails avoidable?

Thank you :)

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
I would like to know if when you apply outland (sponsor being in Canada, applicant being in Italy) both of us can ship missing documents or forms individually to Mississauga? Or only the sponsor from Canada can? And that would mean me shipping to him —-> him shipping to processing centre. Unless a document require both signatures is all that flip flop of mails avoidable?

Initially you have to send all the documents and forms to your sponsor and he has to mail it all to Missisauga including his forms and documents in one big package. If they find out that there's any missing documents (either Sponsors or PA) they usually just return it all back to the sponsor because they only accept the complete packages. So no, you can't send only your forms to Missisauga separately from your sponsor's forms.

Reactions: marnot

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Your grandmother's hairdresser could mail documents from Timbuktu. Doesn't matter.

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Your grandmother's hairdresser could mail documents from Timbuktu. Doesn't matter.
Hehe that made me laugh! :D

But what I meant to say was: even only additional documents (not the all package)?
Example: a form that only I (the applicant) have to sign is missing. Can I send it straight to the processing centre in Canada or need to send it to my boyfriend first and then he forward it to the PC in Canada?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

But what I meant to say was: even only additional documents (not the all package)?
Example: a form that only I (the applicant) have to sign is missing. Can I send it straight to the processing centre in Canada or need to send it to my boyfriend first and then he forward it to the PC in Canada?
Yes, I understood what you asked. My answer was meant to show you that anyone can send anything.

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Yes, I understood what you asked. My answer was meant to show you that anyone can send anything.
Ok thank you :) Sorry, I re-asked just because I read the post above yours where a member says “no you can’t send only your forms to Mississauga”. But is good to know that I can instead, less headaches and time delays…

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ok thank you :) Sorry, I re-asked just because I read the post above yours where a member says “no you can’t send only your forms to Mississauga”. But is good to know that I can instead, less headaches and time delays…
You're welcome. I believe that poster misunderstood that you were asking about sending additional documents, not the inital application submission.

LilithCanada

Oct 22, 2017
Ontario Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
There's many ways to work around that. My husband lives in Italy and I am Canadian. Feel free to message me with some questions if you need to.

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
There's many ways to work around that. My husband lives in Italy and I am Canadian. Feel free to message me with some questions if you need to.
Thank you so much! It would be very useful we can exchange some info about ITA - CAN applications :)

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018

Ahh yes sorry, I misunderstood you. If IRCC request any additional forms later on anybody can mail it to them. But make sure your initial package is complete though.