+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When? When? When? When? When? When? When? When?

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
At this moment im totally stressed about me and my family's future. My aor is Sep19. Waited two years for an answer. Lost 1.5 years because IRCC couldn't give us a proper guide.
At the time we apply as much as we need canada, Canada also wanted us. So thats why we have waisted our time and money. We paid a hell a lot of money to the canadian government. So i guess i certainly have a right to ask, know and talk? We had other options. We had australia, new Zealand, uk, etc. But for the name sake "express entry", i applied to canada. Now where is the express in express entry?
I have applied through a representative. Now when i ask from him, his answer is that he cant do any thing. SO IM WRITING THIS TO GET THE ATTENTION OF @legalfalcon. SIR CAN YOU (REPRESENTATIVES) GET TOGETHER AND FILL A CASE IN A CANADIAN COURT ON BEHALF OF US? I THINK WE CAN COLLECT MONEY IN ORDER TO PAY YOU. I will mention below some problems we are facing at the moment. People suffering same as me will add their cents.

. My valuable time spent (1.5) years.
.My opportunities that i missed. (Other countries )
. My POF that has been in a bank and depleted of currency loss.
. I cant put my children to a school.
. I cant start a new job with a probation period
. Uncertainty of our PR if another wave comes. If they can proper deadline by now aleast we can plan. Or apply to another country.
. The mental stress on me and my family.
. Cant plan anything. Even cant by cloths.

Now they are prioritising on Afghanistan people. Its ok to give them a life. But because of this canadian dream me and my family also has become like refugees. Cant live in our home country and cant go to anywhere else.

And IRCC has no order as well recently i have seen some very new aor's getting ppr.

Please represent on behalf of us. Cant wait more.

• Haha
Reactions: PG12 and fotjon

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
I feel for you man. I get your frustration and disappointment since I got my AOR in November 2019. There can't be any justification for a 5-month process to take 2 years and still continue without a timeline. You're right to be angry, right to feel betrayed.

However, all I can say apart from understanding your rightful emotions is we're close to end of this mate. The inhumane travel restrictions which wasn't stopping even the language course student visa holders yet somehow stopped the IMMIGRANTS during the whole pandemic will be highly likely get eased on September 7. Then we're expecting some movement after that. Please also read my previous post, and stay strong. Everything will get better. :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-9604880

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
At this moment im totally stressed about me and my family's future. My aor is Sep19. Waited two years for an answer. Lost 1.5 years because IRCC couldn't give us a proper guide.
At the time we apply as much as we need canada, Canada also wanted us. So thats why we have waisted our time and money. We paid a hell a lot of money to the canadian government. So i guess i certainly have a right to ask, know and talk? We had other options. We had australia, new Zealand, uk, etc. But for the name sake "express entry", i applied to canada. Now where is the express in express entry?
I have applied through a representative. Now when i ask from him, his answer is that he cant do any thing. SO IM WRITING THIS TO GET THE ATTENTION OF @legalfalcon. SIR CAN YOU (REPRESENTATIVES) GET TOGETHER AND FILL A CASE IN A CANADIAN COURT ON BEHALF OF US? I THINK WE CAN COLLECT MONEY IN ORDER TO PAY YOU. I will mention below some problems we are facing at the moment. People suffering same as me will add their cents.

. Uncertainty of our PR if another wave comes. If they can proper deadline by now aleast we can plan. Or apply to another country.

Now they are prioritising on Afghanistan people. Its ok to give them a life. But because of this canadian dream me and my family also has become like refugees. Cant live in our home country and cant go to anywhere else.

And IRCC has no order as well recently i have seen some very new aor's getting ppr.

I under stand your concerns, I encourage you to read this blog post to understand how the mandamus works. see https://bit.ly/3yKGv2R

Reactions: Sonicraze

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021

I know its easy to say have patience, but i can say that coz i am in the same boat as you.. we went through a lot.. but finally i am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.. Canada Border Services confirmed a few minutes ago that borders are reopening on the 7th September.. once they open we will start to see updates n PPRs.. n wen this process starts, you will be among the first to get visas.. just a lil more time.. ‘the elephant has already passed, only the tail is left to cross’.. i’d like to Congratulate you in advance for getting your Visa.. god bless

Reactions: Ojay1 and Sonicraze

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
I know its easy to say have patience, but i can say that coz i am in the same boat as you.. we went through a lot.. but finally i am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.. Canada Border Services confirmed a few minutes ago that borders are reopening on the 7th September.. once they open we will start to see updates n PPRs.. n wen this process starts, you will be among the first to get visas.. just a lil more time.. ‘the elephant has already passed, only the tail is left to cross’.. i’d like to Congratulate you in advance for getting your Visa.. god bless
I don't see the light you are talking about. But if we all get our visas ill be more than happy. If we could get a clear word within next month its ok. Bt if its more than that, then what to do?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
I don't see the light you are talking about. But if we all get our visas ill be more than happy. If we could get a clear word within next month its ok. Bt if its more than that, then what to do?

I believe you r having one of those days.. it happens.. you feel really down sometimes.. but trust me.. focus on something else.. let things fall into place.. you have waited so long.. nothing good will come by giving up now.. just remember you have already got your PR.. if they wer going to reject your file they wudnt hav let you wait for so long in a limbo.. its just a matter of time.. finally things r changing.. n more changes will come after the election on the 20th, hopefully positive.. just get out of your house for a day or two.. get a change of weather.. a change of thoughts.. you’l feel refreshed n realise life is a lot more than the problems we r facing today.. coz the good times that await us tomorrow , we wont even remember these tough days then.. ‘Tough Times Dont Last, Tough People Do’.. Cheers

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m not sure why you couldn’t work or have your children attend school if you have only received AOR.

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
I’m not sure why you couldn’t work or have your children attend school if you have only received AOR.
Where i live all the good schools in the capital city. The admission fee is huge for those schools. Around 5k to 10k usd. So if get the admission and pay the amount and if i get the ppr in the next month what should i do.

Several jobs need a probation period of 1 year. If i resign before that i have to pay for breach of contract.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
My AOR is 2 December 2018! I have done medical 3 times, last being in May 2021. Probably, I am under security screening which is taking forever in this digital age. I used to raise at least 2 webforms per month for update of my application, to which I used to receive routine reply. Last time they didn't even bothered to reply. When I emailed them, they replied they are now busy with Afghans and I am pushed backwards in terms of priority. I wish I could give some word of encouragement to you but I am also in a similar condition! let's hope this nightmare comes to an end.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Folks, those whose applications take this long, should try in other countries as well. Do not wait on Canada and waste your time. Try elsewhere as well. Canadian immigration drags its feet a bit too much.