Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi

This time I am really hopeful that I will be able to enter in the next draw. MY ECA will hopefully get completed next week.

My question is that somewhere I read that it is necessary to register with Job Bank. When should I do it. and how should I do it?

Thanks

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my knowledge, you need to complete and submit your EE profile first. Then you will get a message in pdf format asking you to register at jobbank or next steps for jobbank.

Please wait for more replies to confirm.

nehaa

Jun 12, 2015
As soon you create your express entry profile and submit it online , you will have a pdf in which the Express Entry profile number and my Job Seeker validation code will be specified , create a Job Bank Profile with the details ( link , code , profile no ) given in the pdf

nehaa

Jun 12, 2015
I have a problem creating my Job bank account today since it says an error" The email id is already registered with us", you may choose to register under a different email address or contact us for further assistance. I had an express entry profile + job bank profile in the year 2014 but it was expired after one year but the email id used was the same.

If I now create my Job bank with a different email id , will it not affect my current express entry profile which i just created yesterday ( which also has the same email id ) ?

Suggestions are appreciated.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehaa said:
I have a problem creating my Job bank account today since it says an error" The email id is already registered with us", you may choose to register under a different email address or contact us for further assistance. I had an express entry profile + job bank profile in the year 2014 but it was expired after one year but the email id used was the same.

If I now create my Job bank with a different email id , will it not affect my current express entry profile which i just created yesterday ( which also has the same email id ) ?

Suggestions are appreciated.
use the old email address, try resetting password, you should be fine...

otherwise use a new email address and update your EE profile with it, should be fine... email address should be the least of your concerns :)

good luck