+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to pay RPRF

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi all,

I have already submitted all my documents and gone through medicals three month back.

Now When should i pay this Right of permanent rsidence fee . On call from CIC Delhi along with PPR or at earlier stage. Does it make any difference .

plank

Feb 21, 2008
Many applicants will submit RPRF while submitting Medicals/PCC/document update. It may save sometime. Also if for some reason if the application is rejected they will refund the RPRF fees

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
ok

Now what should i do. Should i wait for cic delhi to mail me to pay RPRF or should i pay it before PPR or with PPR.

plank

Feb 21, 2008
If you are yet to send any updates/documents then it better to send it along with them, or else wait for them to contact you. Just to be safe, check with some applicants who went through this process at CIC Delhi even though there should not be any problem

san

Star Member
Dec 22, 2008
HI Guys,

I got medical from Delhi CHC last week and have medical done next week.
when should i pay landing fee(RPRF)??
How much time they take to issue passport request letter(PPR) ??

Please reply me. Thanx in advance.

anasmoh

Jul 22, 2008
dear san
as soon as your medical report reach's them and three to four week's later than that they will ask for your passport, if everything goes ok in your medical by God's Grace.
regard's
Anasmoh

nadeem ismail

Oct 30, 2008
PUNJAB BOY said:
Hi all,

I have already submitted all my documents and gone through medicals three month back.

Now When should i pay this Right of permanent rsidence fee . On call from CIC Delhi along with PPR or at earlier stage. Does it make any difference .

san

Star Member
Dec 22, 2008
Thanx anasmoh,

My medical is done and they already sent my medical reports to delhi CHC and as well, I sent all receipts to delhi embassy.
Thanx for your help.
Have a great day