+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to go to Canada?

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Hi as i have got my visa today for january intake study canada, now can i go to canada in first week of october? I think its okay many january intake students start going in october. Am i right?
Apart from what others have suggested, remember the Health Insurance provided by your institution may not start as early as 20 days before the program start date. If you don't have proper Health Insurance cover for these 3 months, then you are at high risk.

As soon as visa is issued, many folks just start flying around on cloud-9 without being aware of ground realities. Instead of loitering around there, celebrate Diwali here and then go :p

ksd1995

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Okay means i have ample time to do preperations thanks guys for your response.... I was thinking to go in october due to some family function....but not at any risk.... So i will plan to go in november.

Arshdeep316

Aug 22, 2018
Okay means i have ample time to do preperations thanks guys for your response.... I was thinking to go in october due to some family function....but not at any risk.... So i will plan to go in november.
Which college are you going to?