+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When To Get PPR

deepgagan

Jul 30, 2008
Ludhiana
Hi Everybody,
I have submitted my case at New Delhi office with AEO on 30th may 08. I have done my Medicals on 1st july 08. Now it has been 2 months over. No update no information regarding PPR. PLz tell me when will I get PPR ? Should I send an email to CIC regarding this issue? Plz suggest me I will be very grateful to you. Best of Luck to all of you.

With regards,

Deep

O

oddyrex

Check your e-client status if it is "decision made" then Hurry up and contact them. That happends with my case and I found out that they sent the PPR by email about 45 days ago! it seems that it went to my bulk mail and I did not notice it. After I contacted them they forwarded that mail to me again.

Mama13

Oct 19, 2010
oddyrex said:
Check your e-client status if it is "decision made" then Hurry up and contact them. That happends with my case and I found out that they sent the PPR by email about 45 days ago! it seems that it went to my bulk mail and I did not notice it. After I contacted them they forwarded that mail to me again.
Hello,

How much time CIC gave you to submit your passport ?

Please help,

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Mama13 said:
Hello,
How much time CIC gave you to submit your passport ?
Please help,

Mama13

Did you check the timeline of this query? Somebody wrote to ask question in 2008, you are doing a follow-up in 2012 (4yrs after!)

Am sure you did not check the time very well ni.

Mama13

Oct 19, 2010
You are right!

I need this information urgently, so i searched and found this relevant

As you replied quickly ( very much appreciated) Please let me know if you know the information or where can i find this?

thanks buddy