+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to expect PPR after BG IP2?

Neel Darji

Oct 24, 2016
Did you guys receive the account update emails when your medical got passed or when Background status changed from "NA" to "IP2"? Because I always have to check my account for that and not receiving account update emails!! Can somebody please help?
Hi,
No..I am not getting mail for status update in our account. Its our accountibility that we check the account frequently to have an idea on our status.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Did you guys receive the account update emails when your medical got passed or when Background status changed from "NA" to "IP2"? Because I always have to check my account for that and not receiving account update emails!! Can somebody please help?
Only got an "update email" for medicals

KarimElMasri

Sep 20, 2017
My CEC inland timeline:
AOR: jan 06 17
Medical Pass: March 14 17
BG IP2: Sep 14 17

It has been a long wait already, can anyone share some insights regarding when to expect PPR after BG IP2?
and good luck on everyone's application!!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
My CEC inland timeline:

It has been a long wait already, can anyone share some insights regarding when to expect PPR after BG IP2?
there's no telling "when", for some it was days, for me for example about 2 weeks so far. Only thing to do is keep finger crossed and wait :/ I see you've been waiting for more than 6 months. There's a thread for people in your same case.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized.317706/page-333#post-6372064

Jessie77

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,

Can someone please advise me that when can I expect my PPR

I applied under BCPNP

AOR - Mar 28th
Medical passed - July 14
BC - Did not notice when I got changed from NA to processing your background check. Just checked on Sept 18th
Application Status is below

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
no one can know, again it could be days or a few weeks.
Hello,

Can someone please advise me that when can I expect my PPR

I applied under BCPNP

AOR - Mar 28th
Medical passed - July 14
BC - Did not notice when I got changed from NA to processing your background check. Just checked on Sept 18th
Application Status is below

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
My CEC inland timeline:

If you are in canada and you didnt hear back with in 6 months please call CIC and verify once.

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
Hi All,
Sorry for posting a totally different query but your help would be greatly appreciated.
I am an Indian passport holder living and working in Dubai. I received the email from CIC (PPR) that states “Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad.”

I am really confused about the location Islamabad since I am based in Dubai? Please advise what to do. Should I request to change the visa office to Dubai? Should I just take a change and courier my passport to Pakistan (although it is illegal to send Indian passport my mail)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tripti

hkrashmi07

Jul 12, 2017
Hi,

Even I am in the same situation, I have got my ip2 in process on 22 September but no ppr till now. Can anyone tell me when can I get my ppr? Please throw some light here

congrats all of you
AOR: 3rd April
RPRF request: 10th July
RPRF paid: 13th July
BG went into process sometime between 13th July and 28th July. I assume this is IP2.
Awaiting PPR.. when do you guys think it would come?

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
My CEC inland timeline:

PNP?

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hi All,
Sorry for posting a totally different query but your help would be greatly appreciated.
I am an Indian passport holder living and working in Dubai. I received the email from CIC (PPR) that states “Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad.”

I am really confused about the location Islamabad since I am based in Dubai? Please advise what to do. Should I request to change the visa office to Dubai? Should I just take a change and courier my passport to Pakistan (although it is illegal to send Indian passport my mail)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tripti
Hey,
Your experience is one in a million but it’s nothing to worry about as it is nothing more than a technical glitch.
I got New Delhi as my visa office(PPR), but I recently shifted to Dubai. So, I submitted my passport at the VFS Dubai office and they accepted.

So, as per my experience, I highly recommend you to follow the following steps:

1. Write an email to CIC Visa office from where you received your PPR mail explaining about your situation. Please keep the Islamabad Vo in cc. Again, I am very sure that this is just a technical glitch from their side.
In the same email, request them to change your VO to Abu Dhabi. I got a positive reply for a change within 8 days.

2. Now, raise a CSE to CIC Ottawa and CIC Islamabad over the CIC website with the same content in email. Please attach a copy of your PPR email.

3. Now take a print out of the CSE and your request email. Attach it with your PPR letter and 2 Photographs as per CIC standards and submit it with your passport/s in VFS Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Wait for a few weeks to get your Visa stamped.
Again, do not in any case do the mistake of sending an Indian passport to Pakistan. Never ever.

Reactions: triptijoshi

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
Hey,
Your experience is one in a million but it’s nothing to worry about as it is nothing more than a technical glitch.
I got New Delhi as my visa office(PPR), but I recently shifted to Dubai. So, I submitted my passport at the VFS Dubai office and they accepted.

So, as per my experience, I highly recommend you to follow the following steps:

1. Write an email to CIC Visa office from where you received your PPR mail explaining about your situation. Please keep the Islamabad Vo in cc. Again, I am very sure that this is just a technical glitch from their side.
In the same email, request them to change your VO to Abu Dhabi. I got a positive reply for a change within 8 days.

2. Now, raise a CSE to CIC Ottawa and CIC Islamabad over the CIC website with the same content in email. Please attach a copy of your PPR email.

3. Now take a print out of the CSE and your request email. Attach it with your PPR letter and 2 Photographs as per CIC standards and submit it with your passport/s in VFS Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Wait for a few weeks to get your Visa stamped.
Again, do not in any case do the mistake of sending an Indian passport to Pakistan. Never ever.
Dear onkarsharan,

Thank you so much for responding.

I have already emailed Canada CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and Abu Dhabi abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca explaining that I live in Dubai and requesting them to change VO to Dubai instead of Islamabad, however I did not copy Islamabad VO. Should I email again copying everyone or just send a separate email to Islamabad VO? Is this the right email isbad@international.gc.ca and islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I have already raised CSE to CIC Ottawa yesterday and will do the same today for CIC Islamabad and attach the copy of email (haven’t received the PDF just yet)

I will take a print out of request email but how to print out the CSE as after the CSE is submitted, you cannot see it? (sorry for the ignorance). Also, should I wait for a response email from CIC visa office and Islamabad VO, confirming that the my office is changed (this might take anytime from a week to 20 days L) or should I just go to VFS tomorrow once I do everything in point 1 and 2 above

Thank you so much in advance.

Kind Regards,
Tripti Joshi

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Dear onkarsharan,

Thank you so much for responding.

I have already emailed Canada CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and Abu Dhabi abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca explaining that I live in Dubai and requesting them to change VO to Dubai instead of Islamabad, however I did not copy Islamabad VO. Should I email again copying everyone or just send a separate email to Islamabad VO? Is this the right email isbad@international.gc.ca and islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I have already raised CSE to CIC Ottawa yesterday and will do the same today for CIC Islamabad and attach the copy of email (haven’t received the PDF just yet)

I will take a print out of request email but how to print out the CSE as after the CSE is submitted, you cannot see it? (sorry for the ignorance). Also, should I wait for a response email from CIC visa office and Islamabad VO, confirming that the my office is changed (this might take anytime from a week to 20 days L) or should I just go to VFS tomorrow once I do everything in point 1 and 2 above

Thank you so much in advance.

Kind Regards,
Tripti Joshi
What you did is ok. Don’t waste your time in sending anymore emails. Just take a printout of your email to CIC and goto VFS Dubai and submit your passport with copy of your PPR and photos(get it clicked from VFS itself if you don’t have).

There is nothing to worry, just go and submit your passport.

Reactions: triptijoshi

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
What you did is ok. Don’t waste your time in sending anymore emails. Just take a printout of your email to CIC and goto VFS Dubai and submit your passport with copy of your PPR and photos(get it clicked from VFS itself if you don’t have).

Dear onkarsharan,

Thank you so much for your assistance. Heading to VFS Dubai tomorrow to submit everything.

Wish me luck J

Kind Regards,

Tripti