+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to book medical??????

chaudhary0701

May 9, 2015
I got ITA in 13th draw and I am in process of filling the details again. My question is that when to book medical and how to pay fees I mean both landing charges and PR fees needs to be pay together???
Plz guide.....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudhary0701 said:
I got ITA in 13th draw and I am in process of filling the details again. My question is that when to book medical and how to pay fees I mean both landing charges and PR fees needs to be pay together???
Plz guide.....
Schedule medicals right away. Try and keep them as close as possible to final submission of your post ITA profile.

You have the option of paying the RPRF component upfront or later (if and when CIC asks for it). http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

chaudhary0701

May 9, 2015
Thanks Asivad. One more question: My tourist visa for UK was rejected twice in 2008. Do I need to mention this as well?

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
chaudhary0701 said:
Thanks Asivad. One more question: My tourist visa for UK was rejected twice in 2008. Do I need to mention this as well?

No need!!!! do not do it. Answer NO. UK has nothing to do with Canada.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
Yes, of course. There is a question that asks you whether or not you have ever been refused a visa. You must answer truthfully. Make sure you explain the circumstances of the rejection.
I second that. Answer truthfully.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I second that. Answer truthfully.
You must answer truthfully or else this is a form of Fraud. If the reasons for rejection of a UK visa are not based on security concerns then it should not impact your ability to get a PR in Canada (assuming you meet all the requirements for PR)

chaudhary0701

May 9, 2015
Tourist visa rejected because of some missing documents and nothing to do with security reasons. After that I got my student visa for uk and after that I got work visa as well.

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
Not required. Trust me. My US visa got rejected once coz I forgot my Study permit. I did not mention it in my PR application. And my application got approved

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul12 said:
Not required. Trust me. My US visa got rejected once coz I forgot my Study permit. I did not mention it in my PR application. And my application got approved
I see no harm in mentioning it but the risk of not mentioning is grave. It's not everyday that a person gets away with not mentioning such information. My friend got in trouble with Canada for forgetting his UCI number! They thought he was trying to hide the fact that he has been rejected a tourist visa before whereas he just honestly lost the document which had his previous UCI number.

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
My advice would be to mention everything as it is. Your rejection reason is fine and you got visa later on so it confirms no security issue or anything like that. I believe you should be honest in your answers. All The Best!

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are asking if you have been refused a CANADIAN visa. You can say no, UK's immigration has nothing to do with Canada.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Where is this question about the visa.Do we have it while making the EE profile or it is there aftee we got ita.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Where is this question about the visa.Do we have it while making the EE profile or it is there aftee we got ita.
After ITA.

And the question is about visa rejects anywhere in the World, not just Canada.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thanks Asivad I thought we got this in creation if our Ee profile as mostly I would have answered it as no.I had o ce a us visitor visa rejection.Do they ask for the dependents also about visa rejection?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Thanks Asivad I thought we got this in creation if our Ee profile as mostly I would have answered it as no.I had o ce a us visitor visa rejection.Do they ask for the dependents also about visa rejection?
Whenever you are asked about this, answer truthfully.