+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to apply?

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Will there be a problem if i apply for a university in canada after finishing both my A level years (As and A2)?Some of my friends already applied after finishing their first year in A level.But i want to apply after completing both the years.

Thank you

sekhon

Aug 5, 2010
You can start applying by 2nd half of the 2nd year...it is advised to apply 5-6 months in advanced for University admission and Visa application process.

Applying earlier will save you a lot of time as the whole process takes months.

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Hi sekhon,
Thanks for replying.But i am still not clear about it.If my A level second year ends by,say 2013 june and i want to join university for FALL 2014(september class starts)so cant i start the process after june 2013?I dont want to give ielts or toefl while doing my A levels and got some financial problems therefore i want to join university in 2014,so that i can have enough time.Will there be a problem if i apply in 2014 for fall semester, after finishing A levels in june 2013?Will the one year gap between university and the A level be a problem?

Thanks in advance. :)

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Aurko said:
Will there be a problem if i apply for a university in canada after finishing both my A level years (As and A2)?Some of my friends already applied after finishing their first year in A level.But i want to apply after completing both the years.

Thank you
Actually u can apply anytime and also u dont need to have A level to enter some unis, u can do a one yr UTP, uni transfer program here in canada to get into a Uni.