+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When is Express entry process fee to be paid?

jnbutt1982

Aug 20, 2018
Hi All,

So my situation is that I have submitted my express entry profile online just a few hours ago but I did not get any message or option which says that I have to pay the processing fee as the main applicant of $550.

How should I pay the processing fee from what link or will I have to pay these fees when ITA will be issued?

I scored 365 points in my CRS ranking. WES ECA done, IELTS done, work experience letter done. Wifes ECA by IELTS and MCC with ECFMG done.

Jabran

Wiki_now

Jun 19, 2018
As Bs65 suggested, please focus on your CRS points. 365 is way lower. Try to improve IELTS score if possible.

AmyKaur1920

Aug 4, 2018
Can anyone let me know whether NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education - 1 year diploma course is considered by WES over and above your Bachelor degree. And does it helps in getting more points over and above your graduation qualification points? Anyone who has a friend or colleague or relative who has this degree and has applied for Canada please help in understanding this degree's equivalency. Would be of immense help! Thanks.

jnbutt1982

Aug 20, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. Actually if I do IELTS again and get 8 7 7 7 or highest scores still I will be lower than 440 because of my age. My education is Msc and for my wife is as Doctor.

jnbutt1982

Aug 20, 2018
My wife has completed her internship as a medical officer of 1 year like 3 years ago after completed her 5 years of education. Would her 1 year of internship be counted as work experience?