+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Hello guys...good morning...I have applied for student visa on April 25th. I have called Delhi embassy today ..they said they cannot share status update via call only you have to email or fax them then only they will respond. I have informed them that I have already emailed and send the web form as well..they asked me what I wrote in the subject line..so I said application number and update...they say they received thousand of emails everyday so they don't respond..they said to email with subject line urgent processing time by pass of application no...... Then type in body application no uci number passport no and date of birth...then I asked why online files are getting delayed..is there any rush..they said online files are processed faster ..only if there is some problem or if you or your agent have not applied properly or something is missing then only it gets delayed...in my case I was ask for my photography again on may 28 and since then no update.i also recierec mail that they have received my documents. Today I have emailed them with the subject line they said and also will fax ..I am really worry coz they said it takes more time only if there is something missing from your documents or something is wrong right...good please help us this is scary...waheguru meher Kare. Stay positive guys and keep calling or emailing them because if we don't bring up to there notice it takes more than 5 months ...be positive pray hard and it's your file it's your and yours agent resposnsirespo and right to know what is going on...will share the response that I received...thank you...may we all shall receive our visa.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hello guys...good morning...I have applied for student visa on April 25th. I have called Delhi embassy today ..they said they cannot share status update via call only you have to email or fax them then only they will respond. I have informed them that I have already emailed and send the web form as well..they asked me what I wrote in the subject line..so I said application number and update...they say they received thousand of emails everyday so they don't respond..they said to email with subject line urgent processing time by pass of application no...... Then type in body application no uci number passport no and date of birth...then I asked why online files are getting delayed..is there any rush..they said online files are processed faster ..only if there is some problem or if you or your agent have not applied properly or something is missing then only it gets delayed...in my case I was ask for my photography again on may 28 and since then no update.i also recierec mail that they have received my documents. Today I have emailed them with the subject line they said and also will fax ..I am really worry coz they said it takes more time only if there is something missing from your documents or something is wrong right...good please help us this is scary...waheguru meher Kare. Stay positive guys and keep calling or emailing them because if we don't bring up to there notice it takes more than 5 months ...be positive pray hard and it's your file it's your and yours agent resposnsirespo and right to know what is going on...will share the response that I received...thank you...may we all shall receive our visa.
Don't worry v al should be receiving our visa s soon..God is there to bless us..just be little more patient

Reactions: kaur_sandeep7

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Anyone here who applied for study permit from USA?
I applied on May 25 online - still waiting.

It's says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

manju1752

May 2, 2018
Guys it's been 63 days since I have applied my visa online on 27 April under spp upto now only medicals passed and review of eligibility started on 11 may till date no response. I have mailed Delhi embassy 4 times and sent 4 webfom but no use. It's really getting tensed situation for me, what to do any suggestions?

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Guys it's been 63 days since I have applied my visa online on 27 April under spp upto now only medicals passed and review of eligibility started on 11 may till date no response. I have mailed Delhi embassy 4 times and sent 4 webfom but no use. It's really getting tensed situation for me, what to do any suggestions?
You might get ur visa soon mostly by this week..don't worry as I have seen most of the April applicants are getting theirs visa now

Reactions: kaur_sandeep7