+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
I'd really want to get in by September but I have this streak of bad luck happening, my visa got refused though and now I've lost my passport also I'm not eligible for SDS because I gave PTE, so I was asking if it takes approx 2 months to get visa? I have to procure my medical and GIC certificate again only when my passport comes and it's taking a while.. I feel I don't have much time though..

venkatesh4c6

Jun 13, 2018
I'd really want to get in by September but I have this streak of bad luck happening, my visa got refused though and now I've lost my passport also I'm not eligible for SDS because I gave PTE, so I was asking if it takes approx 2 months to get visa? I have to procure my medical and GIC certificate again only when my passport comes and it's taking a while.. I feel I don't have much time though..
What’s the issue of rejection??

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
Hi Helican,

Thanks for responding, but I see some of the applicants got visa with PTE score and I don’t see any ware it’s mentioned like PTE is not acceptable for Visa purpose..

Could you let me know, if I resubmit my application with justification letter can be any chance??
I don't think so. Cos while issuing an unconditional offer itself you are clearing your language requirement which is required for the particular course.... If your college accepts PTE, you could forward the college broacher or website detail to embassy and attach a copy of Pte again and send it to embassy.

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Hello guys I have applied on April 25 online under spp. I am I'm same situation as you where agent was not willing to share the login credentials so I could not track anything.. however I received an email from embassy on may 28 that they require my photo graph again.its been 56 days and there has been no response so I called directly today to ircc in Canada .mif you have an application number you can check the status and even talk with their customer service help for more information...I have checked the status on IVR and they said they are currently reviewing my eligibility which my agent has never shared...so don't be sad call Canada office with the application number and you shall get your live status and even talk with them..the number to call from outside Canada is +1613-944-4000 . Thanks me later...and be positive we all will receive visa soon.
This is the only way to track the application if you have applied online...without help of agent....all you need to know is your application number that starts with S and can be found on the first email that you received that is the confirmation email...you will get the current live status...thanks me later...bhagwan le bharose mat betho Kya pata bhagwan tumahare bharose betha ho...stay positive...pray jarder and never give up...doubt your dpubts and believe your beliefs.

rhea.chd

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh VFS
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
No additional documents required.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Applied 28th May in Chandigarh VFS, file send to Delhi VO for processing.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Interview NR, Biometrics NR, Background Check NA
Passport Req..
Submitted passport with paper application.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa approved on 21-06-2018

rhea.chd

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh VFS
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
No additional documents required.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Applied 28th May in Chandigarh VFS, file send to Delhi VO for processing.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Interview NR, Biometrics NR, Background Check NA
Passport Req..
Submitted passport with paper application.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa approved on 21-06-2018

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thx.
I applied on 28th May at VFS Chandigarh
Looking at your scores in 10th and 12th, they had to approve your application. No question of rejecting. Many Congratulations!!

Raminderjit

Jun 3, 2018
Guys I just saw on the cic portal that my application was approved
When did u apply ???

anishtalwar

May 18, 2018
Congrats Anish all the best for ur future. You were waiting 4 so long & finally the golden mail came
Can u share ur profile with us?
Thank you so much Amarjot. Indeed it was a long wait almost three months.

My profile
10th: 80%
12th: 82%
Graduation: B.E Mechanical 62%
IELTS: 8 band
5 years work ex in business research and consulting
Going to University of Alberta for MBA

Reactions: amarjotsingh43