+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Arsh Aulakh

May 19, 2018
As it is said that online process is more fast than paper based...this time people with online applied applications are so late rather than paper based applicants..is it really happening ?what do u all think?

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone
I applied on 17th April under Spp offline application(filed at VAC Chandigarh and processing at New Delhi)
The time period of 7weeks has expired but no decision.
Anyone else in the same boat?
Me too applied on April 11th Online and application being processed at Delhi it’s been more than 8 weeks but no update yet

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi,

Does anybody knows how to apply for CAIPS\GCMS notes as my visa got rejected today. How many days does it takes to get the notes? You will have to pay the application fees and address just there concern from CAIPS notes in 2nd attempt? Please let me know if anybody is aware of as time is ticking.

The reason they have mentioned is Given your academic performance and considering your proposed course of study, your travel
history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and
temporary resident.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hi,

Does anybody knows how to apply for CAIPS\GCMS notes as my visa got rejected today. How many days does it takes to get the notes? You will have to pay the application fees and address just there concern from CAIPS notes in 2nd attempt? Please let me know if anybody is aware of as time is ticking.

The reason they have mentioned is Given your academic performance and considering your proposed course of study, your travel
history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and
temporary resident.
Same here bro.. my visa also got refused .. :( But I would suggest you to apply for CAIPS notes and re-apply again... I would pray to almighty that you get your visa in your next attempt..

I may not re-apply again... But you should do so.... All the best for your future endeavors

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Same here bro.. my visa also got refused .. :( But I would suggest you to apply for CAIPS notes and re-apply again... I would pray to almighty that you get your visa in your next attempt..

I may not re-apply again... But you should do so.... All the best for your future endeavors
When did u applied and what was ut profile and reqson fr refusal?