+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
could u share ur timeline of appl as well as profile?
Went to VFS Delhi office on 20th April for Sept. intake
My Profile :
10th - 78%
12th - 70% CBSE Non-Med.
NIFT - CGPA - 7.58
Humber College - Fashion Management & Promotions - sept. 2018
PTE - 70

VFS mailed - We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 20 Apr 2018...
Application forwarded to the Canada Visa Office,New Delhi on 23/04/2018...
Date: 4 May 2018
Student Acknowledgement Letter Mail ~ We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.
Date: 18 May 2018
Student Acknowledgement Letter Mail ~ Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible
Date: 30 May 2018 - 3rd Acknowledgment Mail & 2 hrs later visa rejection mail :3
NOW Waiting for the passport to get dispatched. ....

Reason :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
I didn’t miss anything
I just ordered caips to know the exact reason and got to know that I had to write IELTS again as I had conditional offer letter wherein I had to take ESL before main program though I scored 95 in TOEFL. In writing the requirement from university was 24 and I got 22
So just for 2 Marks I had to put efforts again and took the pain to reapply but I never lose hope :)
ESL ?

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yeah.. I've also applied under General Category... submitted offline..

And I think so.. we may receive any update from Embassy regarding started reviewing of our eligibility.. I hope so.. as we are already in the 7th week...
Today 7 Weeks would complete. I have received 3 ack letters and I have visited VFS once after applying. Last time when I have submitted IRCC form, they have mentioned they would revert in 30 days. Shall I visit VFS again, it would matter? What is your profile Krishna?

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chandigarh, file being processed at Delhi VO.
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
I applied on May 28th.
If visas are taking 7 to 8 weeks, I will miss my joining date!
Worried :(

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yeah.. I've also applied under General Category... submitted offline..

And I think so.. we may receive any update from Embassy regarding started reviewing of our eligibility.. I hope so.. as we are already in the 7th week...
Lets pray we would get visa soon. 7 weeks minimum they normally take as per processing time nowadays. How some candidates get visa early? There is no queue system i suppose. Finger crossed. What else we can do to expedite the process?

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I applied on May 28th.
If visas are taking 7 to 8 weeks, I will miss my joining date!
Worried :(
This year there are lots of students. I have applied in 19 April for the semester starting in 6th June. As visa didn't came, so I have deferred my semester to Sept now. They should see joining date which we have filled up in the form as well as when we have applied? Lots of money has gone into this.

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
I cant access my CIC account.
After filling in user name and password, I am directed to CIC website. When I click on Accept terms and conditions, it shows the main page again to log in!!!!!
Anyone else facing the same problem???

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
This year there are lots of students. I have applied in 19 April for the semester starting in 6th June. As visa didn't came, so I have deferred my semester to Sept now. They should see joining date which we have filled up in the form as well as when we have applied? Lots of money has gone into this.
Agreed.

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I cant access my CIC account.
After filling in user name and password, I am directed to CIC website. When I click on Accept terms and conditions, it shows the main page again to log in!!!!!
Anyone else facing the same problem???
Try another browser

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Went to VFS Delhi office on 20th April for Sept. intake
My Profile :
10th - 78%
12th - 70% CBSE Non-Med.
NIFT - CGPA - 7.58
Humber College - Fashion Management & Promotions - sept. 2018
PTE - 70

VFS mailed - We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 20 Apr 2018...
Application forwarded to the Canada Visa Office,New Delhi on 23/04/2018...
Date: 4 May 2018
Student Acknowledgement Letter Mail ~ We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.
Date: 18 May 2018
Student Acknowledgement Letter Mail ~ Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible
Date: 30 May 2018 - 3rd Acknowledgment Mail & 2 hrs later visa rejection mail :3
NOW Waiting for the passport to get dispatched. ....

Reason :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.
bro your pp status ??

Raminderjit

Jun 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
I applied for study permit on March 24, 2018 under non - SPP for fall 2018 and yet to get passport request. It is still showing under progress. It has been more than 10 weeks whereas normal processing time is 7 weeks. I mailed them and also sent a web form for the same. But they are not replying. Is there any other way we can contact them?
I also applied on 14 th march ..no update..dont even reply any mail