+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

kaur_sandeep7

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20180516INJUSTU60588- Your processed passport has been received from the Canada Visa Office,on 17/05/2018 at the Canada Visa Application Centre,Chandigarh.
I received this message on 19th may and now today.
What does it mean?
Im worried
Everybody get this msg when we submit our application at VFS. It's just means that our application has been forwarded to canada visa office. Nothing else.

Ghotrakkr

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
G
No stil waiting. Online account still say approved and submit passport. Sent mails to delhi embassy but no reply
go to vfs tomorrow they will help u in this matter might be ur agent didnt submitted ur passport with ur application
Check with vfs I am sure u will diffinately get solution it is the time do something don’t stay at home bro

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
G

go to vfs tomorrow they will help u in this matter might be ur agent didnt submitted ur passport with ur application
Check with vfs I am sure u will diffinately get solution it is the time do something don’t stay at home bro
Ya. Bro. I am going to visit tomorrow. First i will go to jalandhar vfs. Check with them. If required i will visit Delhi office so sort out this matter.

Just hoping they do not change the final decision from approved to refused.

Ghotrakkr

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ya. Bro. I am going to visit tomorrow. First i will go to jalandhar vfs. Check with them. If required i will visit Delhi office so sort out this matter.

Just hoping they do not change the final decision from approved to refused.
Don’t worry about decision if they once approved ur application they can’t refuse it. It’s against the laws and rules and regulations.

Ghotrakkr

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Don’t worry about decision if they once approved ur application they can’t refuse it. It’s against the laws and rules and regulations.
U just take documents checklist from Jalandhar vfs which they make when u submitted ur application
Bcs they ✅ passport is submitted take copy from them as well
And send that copy TO CANADA IMMIGRATION via IRCC WEB

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
U just take documents checklist from Jalandhar vfs which they make when u submitted ur application
Ya sure bro. Hope everything is solved soon. Because its 11 days now since i got the approval message on GCkey account.

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Anyone who applied on 16th may or near got visa?