+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Strangely, no questions bro! My interview was supposed to start at 12. I was there at 11:35AM. Officer came at 11:45 and I was free at 11:49 lol. I clearly remember I called mom at 11:50 and she was like switch off your phone interview is about to start. I told her that my visa is approved.

The officer just called me to tell me this and just asked if my college is taking me in September. I showed her the new offer letter and she said I’ll be approving your application and you’ll get your passport through the VAC in a day or two. I was a bit mad that all this could be done before too!? But cannot complain, the reward is sweet anyway lol
Wow!! Hearty Congratulations.. Worth the wait finally. God Bless and All the best for your future endeavours ...

Reactions: kingdaibon

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hi,
Went to VFS Delhi office on 20th April for Sept. intake
VFS mailed - We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 20 Apr 2018...
Application forwarded to the Canada Visa Office,New Delhi on 23/04/2018...
Date: 4 May 2018
Student Acknowledgement Letter Mail ~ We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.
Date: 18 May 2018
Student Acknowledgement Letter Mail ~ Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

How long before i get visa approved ? Please Reply !
I also applied on the same date (20 april) and received student acknowledgement letters on same date as you
Hi Nikhil & Jaytee,

Guys, I also submitted my visa application file in VFS Delhi on April 20, 2018 for September intake.

On April 23, 2018, I received an email from VFS confirming that my application has been forwarded to Canada Visa office for processing.

On May 04, 2018, I got an e-mail referring as Student Acknowledgement Letter.
On May 18, 2018, I again got an Acknowledgement Letter.

Till date I've received above letter two times. No any other update I have.

Guys, have you passed your medical? Any update do you have? I'm so much worried .

Regards,
Krishna

Simranjeet13

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi Nikhil & Jaytee,

Guys, I also submitted my visa application file in VFS Delhi on April 20, 2018 for September intake.

On April 23, 2018, I received an email from VFS confirming that my application has been forwarded to Canada Visa office for processing.

On May 04, 2018, I got an e-mail referring as Student Acknowledgement Letter.
On May 18, 2018, I again got an Acknowledgement Letter.

Till date I've received above letter two times. No any other update I have.

Guys, have you passed your medical? Any update do you have? I'm so much worried .

Regards,
Krishna
Dont worry i applied on 18th april , got 2 acknowledgement letters as you , and no update on cic account for medical exam & other .