+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

AlonaJoshi

May 3, 2018
Hi, anyone , any news?
Today - 8 weeks completed.
Sh.. t is in that - that my husband in Merchant Navy and he has to join the Ship in few days ... so even if reply will come soon - he will not be able tosubmit his passport any more ... he ll be out of India .. soooooo .. his visa will go ?.... I wonder if i request them by email .. to allow Him to submit his passport in 1 and half months after request ( he ll be back) ....( its not our mistake .... i applied in time... with a right count of days for him to be here .... vfs delayed ... 8 weeks now. ... any ideas?

AlonaJoshi

May 3, 2018
3 days back
Study permit

India

7 week(s) ?

Does not include transit time between the VAC and IRCC office.

...................................... why am I waiting 8 already ... its killing ...

when I applied on 21st March it was 5 weeks now 7 .. so looks like load it to much ..

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
3 days back
Study permit

India

7 week(s) ?

Does not include transit time between the VAC and IRCC office.

...................................... why am I waiting 8 already ... its killing ...

when I applied on 21st March it was 5 weeks now 7 .. so looks like load it to much ..
There’s nothing we can do have some patience although i was killing some goons in games to take my frustration(while killing thinking about VO) lol

Priyanka261

Star Member
May 2, 2018
There’s nothing we can do have some patience although i was killing some goons in games to take my frustration(while killing thinking about VO) lol
Yeah u r right we cant do anything
Whts ur application number
Had u applied online

15March

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi guys! I applied for study permit on Mar 5, 2018 but unfortunately got refused saying that i hvent submitted proof of ilets and on march 15 have reapplied along with ilets score and its been till date that I havent got any decision yet. Oh btw, my intake was for May 2018 and had to differ to sept now. Is anyone facing the same situation?? This is crazy its my 9th week now and people who have applied later than me got their visa.. not sure how they are processing. Does this mean that I have chance of rejection? Way too confused at this point..

Reactions: Bumblee

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi guys! I applied for study permit on Mar 5, 2018 but unfortunately got refused saying that i hvent submitted proof of ilets and on march 15 have reapplied along with ilets score and its been till date that I havent got any decision yet. Oh btw, my intake was for May 2018 and had to differ to sept now. Is anyone facing the same situation?? This is crazy its my 9th week now and people who have applied later than me got their visa.. not sure how they are processing. Does this mean that I have chance of rejection? Way too confused at this point..
Yup we’re on same boat just waiting waiting and waiting.
No this doesn’t mean you will get rejected

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
What i was thinking that consultants are applying visa of students even with low bands due to upcoming change in rules as they know that after that they won’t be able to. (If visa comes they’re good to go otherwise they will say we have already told you it’s 50-50)

So that might also be the reason for late processing of applications due to rush in embassy.

What do you think ?

15March

Star Member
May 16, 2018
What i was thinking that consultants are applying visa of students even with low bands due to upcoming change in rules as they know that after that they won’t be able to. (If visa comes they’re good to go otherwise they will say we have already told you it’s 50-50)

So that might also be the reason for late processing of applications due to rush in embassy.

What do you think ?
Oh, i dint know abt that. I applied online, so not very sure of these consultants n wat thy do. Cud be the reason too..

Chetan Mehta

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Yamunanagar
Hi,
I applied for student visa under non spp but in spp college on 1 feb 2018 for may session. My college is NBCC in new brunswik and I've been waiting since 31 jan 2018. None response given by embassy yet. I applied for 2 years diploma course and I have done my bcom in 2015 with 51% and my IELTS is 6.5 overall not less than 5.5 (writing) . Is there anyone who is been through this ? Or have any idea when ill be having my visa ?

mani_3791

Jan 14, 2018

What do you think ?
but a better score is preferred, so it should not be a problem

Sanjas

May 17, 2018
I have applied for study visa in Chandigarh on 23 March 2018.
The status is still showing file is being processed.
Can anyone tell me how much time they will take to made the final decision?
Hi dear
Ihv applied on 7feb 2018 still waiting. Is any one is there who applied in feb ?