+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

mani_3791

Jan 14, 2018
As per the previous posts, if I am not mistaken, most of them who got their Visa's in April have applied under the SPP category and SPP processing times are faster than the general category. So hopefully we should get to know the status max by next week. Fingers Crossed!
and all f them are from delhi coz in delhi processing is faster
(or at at least most of them)

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Applied on 8th march.. yours?
OMG Thats like 8weeks + now. Dont worry hopefully u will get it soon any time now with a positive response. I have applied on the 13th April' through Matthew Jeffery's Law office Canada. Mine is a little complicated case and got refused the 1st time with 'Others reason'. What i feel is if they wan a reject they would have by now in the 1st 3 weeks. I got my 1st rejection in Dec'2017 within 14days. May be all documents are in place and background check is going on for all of us.

Reactions: Bumblee

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
OMG Thats like 8weeks + now. Dont worry hopefully u will get it soon any time now with a positive response. I have applied on the 13th April' through Matthew Jeffery's Law office Canada. Mine is a little complicated case and got refused the 1st time with 'Others reason'. What i feel is if they wan a reject they would have by now in the 1st 3 weeks. I got my 1st rejection in Dec'2017 within 14days. May be all documents are in place and background check is going on for all of us.

Yeah think so.... even i’m rejected twice in 2011... almost after 7 years i have applied

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Yeah think so.... even i’m rejected twice in 2011... almost after 7 years i have applied
Ohh the 'gap' is almost similar to mine but a little more.. Dont worry u will definitely get it.. Just a matter of time. If you had any travel history earlier on then it will take a little longer. Like i have been to London. So the verification process takes a little longer especially coz of the heavy applications traffic. All the Best!