+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
I applied at concordia university of edmonton for missm program. I submitted my file on 29/3/2018 at chandigarh VFS ,still no response from canadian embassy. My case was for may intake CUE even didn't extended nor they deferred me. Fees which i paid for pre registration(holding seat) is non refundable. I paid 2500 CAD. Every single penny of my parents in vain. This is what i got in reply from CUE when i asked for extension.
Dear Karan,

Thank you for your email.

May 8, 2018 is the last day to arrive on campus with your study permit and passport. After such date, if we have not received these documents in person, your application will be closed.

I would advise to apply for the next available term of Winter 2019. The deadline to apply with fee is June 1, 2018. Please note that acceptance into one term does not guarantee acceptance into another.

Best Regards,

Paige Biollo
Admissions Advisor
We’re in the same boat bro. I paid 1325 dollars for hostel which is not deferable or refundable. Sad to see that the private universities’ regulations are not in sync with visa laws or processing times and only students suffer while colleges make cold hard cash by doing nothing and visa authorities don’t do their job on time

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Can anybody share with me sample letter of explanation to be provided with study permit application (Adeel999@gmail.com?

Biniijoseph

May 5, 2018
Hi friends, Anyone applied for canada student visa on March 26th at vfs bangalore. Still my status is final decision :your application is in progress. My reporting date in university is on may 10th.Dear friends I request your suggestion.