+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Npres2215

Apr 25, 2018
hey guys I got a question
are question fees calculated yearly or per semester in Canadian colleges
for example tuition fee in Seneca college for international business is 15000 Canadian dollar
is that for one semester or a year ?
15,000 seems for 1 year.

Then add another 7000-1000 for accomodation.(yearly/annually)

_Usama

Apr 17, 2018
guys need help! I applied on 16 March and i disdid receive any medical exam mail till now. today its 46th day.

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Send them an email.
Sent twice bro. If it would have had to happen something would’ve come up right after the first email. My passport has UK and US visa on it too. My parents are mad at me for filing visa for Canada and said you should’ve applied for New Zealand or something.

I am not begging god for visa or anything par yar aar kardo ya paar kardo latkaya peya kamm, classes begin in less than a week

Reactions: _Usama

Npres2215

Apr 25, 2018
guys need help! I applied on 16 March and i disdid receive any medical exam mail till now. today its 46th day.
16 th march! What is the status of your application?
For medical, it depends sometimes on countries. Medical exams are not necessary for some country. .. i hope so.

crazysid4canada

Apr 17, 2018
I applied on 26th February...chill guys...if not this season will go for September...don’t loose hope..stay positive....all the best everyone...may everyone get a positive response :)

Sruthy S

Feb 4, 2018
Did anyone got any mail like this

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

There are some things you can do to help us to process:

Online Account regularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence or require additional information. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you made a paper application, create an Online Account to check for status updates. We will also be able to send you correspondence when we require additional information. Visit our website to learn more:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

· Please send information to our office once, using only one method (your online account or the Web form on the IRCC website or e-mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

· Please send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Did anyone got any mail like this

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

There are some things you can do to help us to process:

Online Account regularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence or require additional information. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you made a paper application, create an Online Account to check for status updates. We will also be able to send you correspondence when we require additional information. Visit our website to learn more:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

· Please send information to our office once, using only one method (your online account or the Web form on the IRCC website or e-mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

· Please send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.
I got it too