+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport dispatched on 15th june.. checked by tracking didn’t got any message ... tracked on bluedart will receive on monday. Let’s see what happens
8th march general applicant
For may session deferred to September

Mannu:(

Mar 24, 2018
Passport dispatched on 15th june.. checked by tracking didn’t got any message ... tracked on bluedart will receive on monday. Let’s see what happens
8th march general applicant
For may session deferred to September
how u track ur passport via blue dart
i have only my tracking id

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yeah! Sure, I would be more than happy to keep in touch with you in future also, my email ID is krishnamvande13@gmail.com

For your info, I've also applied for CAIPS/GCMS notes. You know there are many things similar in our case. Our profile are almost similar, we got the decision on the same day. Even our medical clearance date was also same. We applied in the same Embassy on the same date, so am sure, the decision on our application were also taken by the same Visa Officer. May be, our real refusal reason would also be same. Do share your reason once you receive the notes and I also do the same.

Just assume, if our decision on our application got revoked and changed from Refused to Approved, how glad & happy would we be.. :)
Anyways, may be God has a special plan for us..

Did you receive your Passport or have any information when we gonna receive it?
Thanks buddy. Yes it was like a blueprint. I got to know that to make strong SOP you should also add design documents of home which you have in India. I was not aware of this. Anyway it is late now, in case they revoke then no comments :) Yesterday I got my passport from the courier. Surprised as Online account didn't mentioned any such update but VFS tracking site had this info. Did you got the passport? bye, tc, Yash

manju1752

May 2, 2018
hi guys my study visa application has crossed normal processing time still no update only medicals passed and i submitted an enqiry request on ircc webform but no reply what to do ? applied 27 april online

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Thanks buddy. Yes it was like a blueprint. I got to know that to make strong SOP you should also add design documents of home which you have in India. I was not aware of this. Anyway it is late now, in case they revoke then no comments :) Yesterday I got my passport from the courier. Surprised as Online account didn't mentioned any such update but VFS tracking site had this info. Did you got the passport? bye, tc, Yash
To be honest, I don't think so that they give much focus on SOP OR strong SOP does have any impact on your file...
It's all about the MONEY and the relevancy of your chosen course.. If your parents have exorbitant amount of money in their bank account then your chances are enough for VISA...

I am still waiting for my passport.. it is still in the Embassy... I dont know when they gonna send it back.. I need it because I want to apply for refund... :(