+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
hey
My brother got visa and also got passport but he didnot get any introduction letter or not any port of entry letter. Please tell me how to get this letter? Is it important
He will get it for sure.
If linked his application online then he will get it there as an attachment. Keep checking !!
If not linked, he will probably get an email :)

Reactions: Mannu:(

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Sure...Do let me know if you receive so...What is your gmail id? we can be in touch. You can know many things from me in future :)
Yeah! Sure, I would be more than happy to keep in touch with you in future also, my email ID is krishnamvande13@gmail.com

For your info, I've also applied for CAIPS/GCMS notes. You know there are many things similar in our case. Our profile are almost similar, we got the decision on the same day. Even our medical clearance date was also same. We applied in the same Embassy on the same date, so am sure, the decision on our application were also taken by the same Visa Officer. May be, our real refusal reason would also be same. Do share your reason once you receive the notes and I also do the same.

Just assume, if our decision on our application got revoked and changed from Refused to Approved, how glad & happy would we be.. :)
Anyways, may be God has a special plan for us..

Did you receive your Passport or have any information when we gonna receive it?

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
In order to avoid unnecessary questions at border, I would strongly suggest you to travel only 20-25 days before. Else be ready to face the consequences. I've heard cases where Border officers deport the students because they were not having strong reason behind travelling so early.

Also, many reputed and genuine consultants are also advising the same to travel just 20 or 25 days before, however, legally you could travel 3 months before the start date of your program but it is up to Border Officers to let you in or not. They are supposed to take the decision, if they allow you then only you can enter Canada, Having got the Visa doesn't mean that you can now enter Canada, Visa is just a travel document not a permit. Border officer issues actual Study permit once student lands there.
OK bro traveling 30 days before start of classes. booked 29 July