+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
always better to get information on why your application was rejected. You never know in future you may have a chance to apply for PR directly and believe me you dont want any issues at that time.
Yup exactly! I invested my precious time in this application so I am eager to know the reason that where I did the mistake.. Probably I wouldn't reapply again for the study Visa but who knows what God has a plan for us.. might be I get a chance in the form of PR in future also.. but as of now I am only interested to know the precise reason

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
No I haven't, called VFS they said wait for Embassy to revert. Is CAIPSGCMS.com better? Don't be disheartened. I am wondering on SDS scheme which they have started in which only GIC, funds proof, marksheets, tuition receipts and ielts is required. No work exp letters and sop required.
I am not sure about SDS scheme that whether the previous refused one's are eligible to apply under this scheme or not... as in SPP, the one who is even refused for a single time was not eligible to apply again under SPP so I don't know about SDS format... But I believe General Category doesn't have any impact with these changes... Students can still apply under General Category but again am not sure so it's better to consult with some genuine education adviser before taking any step...

jeewanpreet

May 29, 2018
When I track on VFS website it says ' Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 11/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website '
Does it mean that my visa is approved or it can be rejection also , I applied offline.
Same here

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
I have applied on Friday. Which Masters did you applied?
I applied for Global Business program ..

Do lemme know once you get to know that our passports has been dispatched from the Embassy.. I am eagerly waiting for my passport as I am to apply for Refund for GIC and tuition fee

jeewanpreet

May 29, 2018
When I track on VFS website it says ' Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 11/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website '
Does it mean that my visa is approved or it can be rejection also , I applied offline.
When did you apply?

Gagan0056

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Any one recieve confirmation call from college where you applied ? . I recieved call yesterday but dont know that it was from college where i applied or from embassy . They wer justing asking abt that have you got visa or waiting ...

Mannu:(

Mar 24, 2018
hey
My brother got visa and also got passport but he didnot get any introduction letter or not any port of entry letter. Please tell me how to get this letter? Is it important