+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i should expect visa?

pmrane2703

May 2, 2018
Hello, I applied online Apr. 19, my profile was updated with "You passed the medical exam." on Apr. 21, but after that I haven't received any update. I did an upfront medical exam. How much longer should I wait for another update based on your experience? Thanks.

You will probably have to wait for 6 weeks since the day of your application filing.

Let’s just hope it happens sooner though.

The current processing time is 6weeks!

Reactions: zephyr785

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi, I am new on this forum... i want to apply for student visa for Sep intake. Can anyone guide me and answers the following questions:
1- How to apply (is it through CIC online)
2- Medical upfront or after getting request?
3- Bio metric upfront or after getting request? Is it for main applicant or spouse open work permit too?
3- How much amount we need to show (1st Year Tuition Fee + CAD 10,000)?
4- What documents need to submit online at the time of submission i.e. Passport, photos, Bank statements etc
5- Is it good to apply for Spouse open Work permit at the same time)?
6- What documents needed for Spouse work permit?
7- .share with me any document which shows purpose of study and shows strong ties with Pakistan
8- Interview is compulsory or it depends on case to case basis?

kindly reply me.

Anmol3305

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hi,
I had applied for my Study Permit on 29th March, 2018 and the VISA office location is Bangalore.

It has been almost 5 weeks now since the day I filed for it.

When can I expect my VISA? The current processing time for study permit stands on 6 weeks as of now (which was 5 weeks previously).

Thank you,
Pooja R.
they r taking around 40 days...so be patient

Last edited:

zephyr785

May 2, 2018
You will probably have to wait for 6 weeks since the day of your application filing.

Let’s just hope it happens sooner though.

The current processing time is 6weeks!
I hope so too. I just got an update today, May 4, Review of Eligibility now shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." It used to be "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I hope so too. I just got an update today, May 4, Review of Eligibility now shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." It used to be "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
When did you applied and which embassy.

zephyr785

May 2, 2018
When did you applied and which embassy.
I'm from the Philippines. I applied online, Apr. 19 with upfront medical. I received an update on Apr. 21 that I passed medical. Then I got another update today, May 4 that my eligibility is being reviewed.

uzair96

Oct 14, 2017
Got a update after 42+ days,
Got a medical update - you have passed the medical exam.
Applied - 23rd march,vfs banglore, fall 18

Jayshaw

Feb 23, 2018
I applied online application on 18th March for sep intake ... Still no response...upfront medical still no update... It's more than 6 weeks ..

pmrane2703

May 2, 2018
Got a update after 42+ days,
Got a medical update - you have passed the medical exam.
Applied - 23rd march,vfs banglore, fall 18
And you are yet to get your visa right? No other updates?
I applied online application on 18th March for sep intake ... Still no response...upfront medical still no update... It's more than 6 weeks ..
Hi Jayshaw,
Which embassy was your file sent to? Also, 18th March, 2018 was a sunday. Did you do your visa filing online?

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
I'm from the Philippines. I applied online, Apr. 19 with upfront medical. I received an update on Apr. 21 that I passed medical. Then I got another update today, May 4 that my eligibility is being reviewed.
Buddy guide me! How can i check my medical status approved or not??

pmrane2703

May 2, 2018
The processing time differs from country to country and also from purpose to purpose.

You might want to go online and check for the current processing time based on your type and location of application.

Jayshaw

Feb 23, 2018
And you are yet to get your visa right? No other updates?

Hi Jayshaw,
Which embassy was your file sent to? Also, 18th March, 2018 was a sunday. Did you do your visa filing online?
I applied online from delhi... I got the acknowledge letter online next day...