+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When do we get details for Oath Ceremony,

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Oath Ceremony is going to be I think Online but have no recevied any details yet what and how

do we know by when we can wait to get details

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Oath Ceremony is going to be I think Online but have no recevied any details yet what and how

do we know by when we can wait to get details
When is your ceremony? If in less than a week, call them. At least one person didn't receive the oath invitation email on time, and IRCC didn't realize the issue until late!! Be proactive. Make sure they send you the invitation on time.

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
When is your ceremony? If in less than a week, call them. At least one person didn't receive the oath invitation email on time, and IRCC didn't realize the issue until late!! Be proactive. Make sure they send you the invitation on time.
Its on 13th November, is there a no you know where i can call them ?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Its on 13th November, is there a no you know where i can call them ?
Call the call center. You can find the number on their website. You still have time. I would wait until early next week. If you don't receive anything, give them a call.

Traceyc1

Mar 4, 2014
I have the same issue - my ceremony was schedule next week Wed Nov 11 but I did not get the official email yet. Do you have any phone number that I can call them directly? Please help