+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN DO I INCLUDE MY BABY TO THE APPLICATION

nwanyioma

Feb 22, 2012
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and would like to say that the information here is very useful,i am happy to join this network. I have a question please .... i applied for PR in june 2009 through a consultant[i payed them a lot of money], and by january 2010 i ws given the application package and a deadline of 120days, i submitted everthing to the consultant by end of february 2010 and was sent AOR by june of 2010. Since then my online status was only showing ''pending review'', by mid of 2010, i wrote CIC telling them of my intension to breech my contract with the consutants as they filled my with so much lies of how they were going to facilitate a faster process[less then 6months] but nothing was done, i felt i could do the job better myself cos they never updated me. i gave cic my address for future correspondence and it worked. Guess what? the consultant never wrote me after i made my intensions known to them till today!!!
Well, i have been checking my online status which still had pending review until last week it changed to ''application reviewd and we have started processing.
Please does this mean that nothing was going on all these years? did they just start processing it? or have they been doing background check?will i have to wait more years?
Secondly, i applied with my spouse as my dependant.but i recently delievered a beautiful baby ,when do i add him to the application? kindly advice me. thanks for your time and God bless you.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
nwanyioma said:
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and would like to say that the information here is very useful,i am happy to join this network. I have a question please .... i applied for PR in june 2009 through a consultant[i payed them a lot of money], and by january 2010 i ws given the application package and a deadline of 120days, i submitted everthing to the consultant by end of february 2010 and was sent AOR by june of 2010. Since then my online status was only showing ''pending review'', by mid of 2010, i wrote CIC telling them of my intension to breech my contract with the consutants as they filled my with so much lies of how they were going to facilitate a faster process[less then 6months] but nothing was done, i felt i could do the job better myself cos they never updated me. i gave cic my address for future correspondence and it worked. Guess what? the consultant never wrote me after i made my intensions known to them till today!!!
Well, i have been checking my online status which still had pending review until last week it changed to ''application reviewd and we have started processing.
Please does this mean that nothing was going on all these years? did they just start processing it? or have they been doing background check?will i have to wait more years?
Secondly, i applied with my spouse as my dependant.but i recently delievered a beautiful baby ,when do i add him to the application? kindly advice me. thanks for your time and God bless you.
First of all, congratulations for the angel!!!

Does your ecas shows we started processing on....i.e with a specific date, its definitely a good sign. You should include your baby as soon as possible. As you know, you should include the following to update the visa office:

1. Generic application form
2. Economic Class (with your current RPRF as your family size has been changed)
3. Baby's passport copy
4. Baby's photographs
5. $ 150 for his application fee

The consultants, in most of the case, are useless but a matter of irritation at last. You could understand, brother, nothing to add. Best of luck!!

nwanyioma

Feb 22, 2012
dear Deba...thank u so much for a promt reply!! God bless you. Do i inform them of my baby via email first before sending the documents you stated? thanks once again..i appreciate
And yes ,they changed my status to ''we reviewed your application and we have started processing on 15th february,2012..wow am glad to hear that it is good news. May God be praised.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
nwanyioma said:
dear Deba...thank u so much for a promt reply!! God bless you. Do i inform them of my baby via email first before sending the documents you stated? thanks once again..i appreciate
And yes ,they changed my status to ''we reviewed your application and we have started processing on 15th february,2012..wow am glad to hear that it is good news. May God be praised.
Oh then its a very good sign. You are lucky that your case won't be affected a lot due to your baby born. If anyone gets married while his/her application is in process, surely his/her application will delay because the visa office needs to background check further for the spouse. As your case is adding baby, won't be a big deal. Just send Generic form again adding your baby also and send any other docs as I mentioned in earlier PM i.e passport copy, payment of application fee for the baby, photos, birth certificate and so on.

If you think, it will need time to arrange all those things, you should let the visa office know about the fact via a fax. Your cover letter should include your file number, date of birth, full name, mailing address and email address.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010