+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when could i expect a draw or invite ?

fossy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
had to do my entire app again since first one got cancelled

Express Entry Profile Effective Date July 15, 2016 with 473 points , just wondering when i could expect a invitation ?

really getting pretty hard to survive here now not getting a single cent from the government after paying 10 years EI

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
fossy said:
had to do my entire app again since first one got cancelled

Express Entry Profile Effective Date July 15, 2016 with 473 points , just wondering when i could expect a invitation ?

really getting pretty hard to survive here now not getting a single cent from the government after paying 10 years EI
Yea, that idiots have no problem whatsoever to take EI from your paycheck but you're not entitled to *censored word*. 473 is not enough now and I don't think that the trend is gonna change this year. You might want to look into getting LMIA (even only for PR purposes which has no fee) or PNP nomination.

fossy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
when did they change that ? last time i didnt had to wait long at all to get a invitation ?!?!

whats the numbers set to now that they pull ?

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
480s since past 4 months, but the last draw cut off at 538.

fossy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
thats effin stupid ! how they expect people to get these kinda numbers ?

i been here now 10 years worked 9 of them with a german and canadian journeyman certificate not old by any means (33) passed the language test also with good numbers

slowely looks like to have to give everything up here i have worked for i guess (house, cars one of the best credit historys my bank has seen)

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fossy said:
Why can't you apply for EI ? aren't you in the country ?

fossy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
if you apply for ei you get told you are not getting it due to the fact that you wouldnt be able to go to work tomorrow if they find you or they find you a job tomorrow

i been living like this already for just about 1 year with 0 dollar income !

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Go for a higher IELTS (maximum if you can) or LMIA. Wait for them to open PNP, honestly there isn't much more you can do. Canadian government since 2014 made it clear they don't really want people with Canadian experience or International Students with Canadian work experience in the country anymore. There are talks of making it easier for them to stay but month after month it gets a lot harder for them. I mean why not make room for refuges who end up sucking on Social Services compare to people who actually work and have established themselves here?

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fossy said:
if you apply for ei you get told you are not getting it due to the fact that you wouldnt be able to go to work tomorrow if they find you or they find you a job tomorrow

i been living like this already for just about 1 year with 0 dollar income !
What ! That's not how EI works. It's an insurance and you are entitled to get it, if you follow the guidelines if it. Getting EI won't affect your chances for PR as EI is given in basic of your ROE. even if you don't apply for ROE it would still show that you are not working/unemployed.

fossy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
there is absolutely no company in my area that wants to go threw the work of lmi anymore since just about all of them have done it in the past and are at the point to just say we dont have time for this crap (which i can understand since its a bullshit process to get one)

how much difference is there in IELTS scoring from lets say a 75% score to a nearly 100% would it really make that big of a difference ?

fossy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
alexander_hitch said:
What ! That's not how EI works. It's an insurance and you are entitled to get it, if you follow the guidelines if it. Getting EI won't affect your chances for PR as EI is given in basic of your ROE. even if you don't apply for ROE it would still show that you are not working/unemployed.
i had 2 separate meetings with 2 different social workers and both after looking threw all my stuff and application for EI told me the same thing

im here on a tourist visa dont forget that since my old company didnt want to renew the lmo when it was time and i was let go , only other way to stay at that point was tourist visa which grant you nothing , all in the hopes to get the EE done quickly and get my own shop up and running

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
fossy said:
there is absolutely no company in my area that wants to go threw the work of lmi anymore since just about all of them have done it in the past and are at the point to just say we dont have time for this crap (which i can understand since its a bullshit process to get one)

how much difference is there in IELTS scoring from lets say a 75% score to a nearly 100% would it really make that big of a difference ?
a lot. by more than 30 points.

fossy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
dinupjose said:
Friend,You will get your ITA in September or October.Be calm.Stay happy..

stay happy he says lol , you ever try living a year on 0 income and have to pay your bills everyday ?

but on a different note

looking threw all the point maximums and my scores

Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute 112 120

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years 119 128

i have always picked the bachelor degree one but now im wondering of i could possibly pick the other one instead (8 more points)

im licensed journeyman mechanic in germany (3,5 years apprenticeship) and also wrote my journeyman mechanic test here in canada (the endtest for apprenticeship here) which granted me the redseal ticket here , so would that qualify as 2 diplomas ?!?!!?