+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when can one raise webforms

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hllo guys

Have a query. When can as an applicant raise webform. I mean , when i lodged my application on april 25 visa processing time was 162 days then it was increased to 199 days reduced back on august 9 to 125 days and now yesterday it increased back to 146 days.

i am curious when can i raise my web form , i mean should i wait for the current processing time to be passed (or is it as a refernce for future applications). on August 25 it would have been 3 months since my application was put into background check.

i am thinking about rasiing it on the next friday.

what do you guys suggest?

Last edited:

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Hllo guys

Have a query. When can as an applicant raise webform. I mean , when i lodged my application on april 25 visa processing time was 162 days then it was increased to 199 days reduced back on august 9 to 15 days and now yest it increased abck to 146 days.

i am curious when can i raise my web form , i mean should i wait for the current processing time to be passed (or is it as a refernce for future applications). on August 25 it would have been 3 months since my application was put into background check.

i am thinking about rasiing it on the next friday.

what do you guys suggest?
Honestly, I feel sorry for you, I mean you have been waiting all this long and yet no approval email. What I will rather advise you to do is send a Webform message to IRCC in your country Passport, To Canada and lastly if you have any idea which country is processing your visa hmm.. I think it might be Abu Dhabi or London. Make sure you send a copy and paste “Same Message” to this 3 department and make them understand that you’re not happy with the way your application is being delayed, also that you can see your visa document number on tracker.. If they can example why it’s taking them this long to send you passport request email. And also they are making you lose interest in the whole tourist you already planned.
I hope that will be helpful.

Reactions: tommy_2k23

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Honestly, I feel sorry for you, I mean you have been waiting all this long and yet no approval email. What I will rather advise you to do is send a Webform message to IRCC in your country Passport, To Canada and lastly if you have any idea which country is processing your visa hmm.. I think it might be Abu Dhabi or London. Make sure you send a copy and paste “Same Message” to this 3 department and make them understand that you’re not happy with the way your application is being delayed, also that you can see your visa document number on tracker.. If they can example why it’s taking them this long to send you passport request email. And also they are making you lose interest in the whole tourist you already planned.
I hope that will be helpful.
yes austrian visa office for applicants in germany. also strange that applicant from germany under can+ category got visa approved within few days and he applied in august. check his timeline @1.29 sec in the video. applied on august 2 ppr on august 12

Last edited:

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hey Tommy have you heard any news from them yet?
i sent an email to both ircc and local austrian visa office.

i got an auto reply from ircc that they have received a lot of queries it will take a while to reply to my query or possibly not even answered if it falls under processing time.

today, however, i have received a reponse from austrian visa office to my query.

they said that they are doing background checks on my visa application and they have no time frame when results can be expected from background check so they will contact me for following further processing steps.

In short, there is nothing i can do apart from waiting.

seems to me like some independent body/third party is doing background checks.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
i sent an email to both ircc and local austrian visa office.

i got an auto reply from ircc that they have received a lot of queries it will take a while to reply to my query or possibly not even answered if it falls under processing time.

today, however, i have received a reponse from austrian visa office to my query.

they said that they are doing background checks on my visa application and they have no time frame when results can be expected from background check so they will contact me for following further processing steps.

In short, there is nothing i can do apart from waiting.

seems to me like some independent body/third party is doing background checks.
Hmm I see.. I guess so too.. Wishing you best of luck ahead

officialprabhjot

Jul 20, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ontario
Me also facing the problem of delay i applied kn april 4 and i have fone my biomatric on 12 april after that i didn’t get any update on gckey.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hmm I see.. I guess so too.. Wishing you best of luck ahead
today I also received a reply from ircc. They said that they are working on processing applications as quickly as possible. Rest assured that they will contact me if final decision is reached or additional information is needed. This is what they wrote as a reply.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
today I also received a reply from ircc. They said that they are working on processing applications as quickly as possible. Rest assured that they will contact me if final decision is reached or additional information is needed. This is what they wrote as a reply.
Alright. Goodluck to you