+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When can I expect to leave for Canada?

gseran

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hi all,
I submitted my application a couple of weeks back. I got a mail the very next day of submission. Nothing for 2 weeks after that. Today I got a mail saying my application has been updated. But I don't know what's been updated. I see a Unique Client Identifier. Could that be the update?

This isn't a matter of worry, but I'm just a bit excited and restless at the moment. Could someone who's been through this stage have a look at this screenshot and tell me where I stand and what I can expect from here?

https://ibb.co/cM1XEk

Application/profile details:
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
G

gseran

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Congrats You have passed the medical exam. Let us know your stream and some experts can give you some expertise
Thanks Deepi. I wasn't asked for a medical exam after submission. The only medical I did was here in Bangalore which was months ago.

I'm applying for PR through the Federal Skilled Worker category. I hope that's what you meant by stream.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
You are in IP1, Completness check! It can be approved in 2 months from now! Even sooner. Depends. You can be in Canada in 3-4 months.

Reactions: gseran