+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When can i expect my PCC with Status "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre"

anil2197

Jan 30, 2024
Hi All,

My PCC status got updated as "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre" on 25th Jan. I don't see any progress after that. can anyone let me know when can i expect my pcc and what will be the next status if it gets updated? Thanks in Advance

Reactions: metamemelord

metamemelord

Jan 30, 2024
I am in the same boat as you. Status moved to In transit last week, but then no update. Where did you apply your PCC though? I applied at the Surrey centre and it appears they are relocating, which might delay the process.

anil2197

Jan 30, 2024
I am in the same boat as you. Status moved to In transit last week, but then no update. Where did you apply your PCC though? I applied at the Surrey centre and it appears they are relocating, which might delay the process.
Hi, I have applied in Surrey too. I went to surrey office located at 76 ave yesterday. They are all setup and asked me to expect status update in 2 days but I heard after In transit status next status won't generally take this much time.

Do you have any Idea what will be the next status we can expect on BLS site?

Last edited:

anil2197

Jan 30, 2024
Any Update on your application ?

anil2197

Jan 30, 2024
Yes, says "Ready for Dispatch". Hopefully they'll ship it tomorrow or day after tomorrow. It's Purolator 1-day delivery, so hopyfully I will get it by Friday or next Monday.
May I know what is your application date? And when the status changed to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre " , so that I can compare when I can expect mine. My PR application deadline is in 5 days.

metamemelord

Jan 30, 2024
My PR application is due in 8 days. The status changed to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre " on 23rd Jan. It took 5 working days for them to update it to "Ready for Dispatch".

Reactions: anil2197

anil2197

Jan 30, 2024
My PR application is due in 8 days. The status changed to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre " on 23rd Jan. It took 5 working days for them to update it to "Ready for Dispatch".
Hi, my status got updated as ""Ready for Dispatch", today morning at 11AM. Let me know when the label is created for you and when purolator tracking number is generated. Thanks

Last edited:

Svaravya

Feb 28, 2024
Hello, my documents for Indian passport renewal were picked up on Jan 23rd but the tracking page shows that application is being submitted on Jan 30th, my police check was done on Sunday Feb 25th back home and just now status has updated to "In Transit from Consulate general to BLS centre" . Any idea on how long will it takes before my passport gets dispatched and delivered to my place? PCC Brampton location

metamemelord

Jan 30, 2024
Hello, my documents for Indian passport renewal were picked up on Jan 23rd but the tracking page shows that application is being submitted on Jan 30th, my police check was done on Sunday Feb 25th back home and just now status has updated to "In Transit from Consulate general to BLS centre" . Any idea on how long will it takes before my passport gets dispatched and delivered to my place? PCC Brampton location
Expect a pickup intimation in 3-4 days or delivery in a week or so.

skrish212

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, can anyone provide a timeline of PCC at BLS centers? Approx days for change in application status and what all statuses are expected? I applied for a PCC on April 19th at the Mississuaga location.

metamemelord

Jan 30, 2024
BLS folks are quite slow, once they submit your application, expect to hear Indian police station in 1-2 weeks and then 1-2 weeks post that, I guess 2-4 weeks is the general timeline.