+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

whatsapp group for May and september intake canada students

shreyshah

Mar 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have created whatsapp group 'Canada 2016 students' for May & September 2016 intake for students, as admins of other similar posts are not responding well. There are already few members in the group. I think it would help everyone with all the procedures and any useful information please do join this group and invite your friends also to join the same.Share your numbers here or whatsapp me on +919173931817 and I ll add you asap.

Note: Dont share your number here if you cant communicate in English properly as this group is only for people who can communicate in English properly.

Regards,
Shrey Shah. :)

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shreyshah said:
Hi Guys,

I have created whatsapp group 'Canada 2016 students' for May & September 2016 intake for students, as admins of other similar posts are not responding well. There are already few members in the group. I think it would help everyone with all the procedures and any useful information please do join this group and invite your friends also to join the same.Share your numbers here and I ll add you asap.

Note: Dont share your number here if you cant communicate in English properly as this group is only for people who can communicate in English properly.

Regards,
+917696799359

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
shreyshah said:
Hi Guys,

I have created whatsapp group 'Canada 2016 students' for May & September 2016 intake for students, as admins of other similar posts are not responding well. There are already few members in the group. I think it would help everyone with all the procedures and any useful information please do join this group and invite your friends also to join the same.Share your numbers here or whatsapp me on +919173931817 and I ll add you asap.

Regards,
Add me +91 9796662282
Humber College, September 2016 intake.