+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whatsapp chat messsages

sunron

May 2, 2017
What is the best way to show whatsapp chat messages. Screenshot or can i email it as txt and then open it as word document and print random pages?

Reactions: VUPtoYOW

sidewinder

Apr 5, 2021
Hi,
I see that you posted this question in 2018. Is your process complete? If yes, how did you send the screenshots - printed random conversations in a Word doc?

Also, does it matter if the conversations are from Sponsor's perspective or PA's?

Thanks!

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
I think the best way is to extract them from your chat. Export your chat history with your wife (or husband) and then email it to yourself. Once there, you can paste neatly into a word document. The export will capture the full timestamp, name of the message sender, and the message itself. It's a clean way to present the information.

The alternative is to literally take screenshots of the texts, but that is a very tedious task and sometimes it's often nearly impossible to scroll all the way up to the message(s) that you want to screenshot.

Best way is to use the export chat (text) format.

Reactions: sidewinder

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi,
I see that you posted this question in 2018. Is your process complete? If yes, how did you send the screenshots - printed random conversations in a Word doc?

Also, does it matter if the conversations are from Sponsor's perspective or PA's?

Thanks!
I don't think it matters which perspective their from. Just be picky with which ones you choose as we only get 10 pages.

Reactions: sidewinder

sidewinder

Apr 5, 2021
Best way is to use the export chat (text) format.
@HopefulLegend , thanks for your responses. Taking screenshots was not a heavy task for me, so I took that approach. I agree with your comment above, but I took the screenshot path.

I don't think it matters which perspective their from. Just be picky with which ones you choose as we only get 10 pages.
Thanks for this response especially. I am sponsoring my wife who's outside Canada.
I divided it in this way - a couple of pages of chats when we first started chatting, couple pages before marriage, couple of pages after marriage, honeymoon and reception planning chats and finally couple of pages of long-distance chats when I moved to Canada.

Again, appreciate your responses!