+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's the possibility for me to get the TRV:Visit visa?

Mahnoz

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, I am a final year medical student from Bangladesh. I work for a voluntary medical students' organization which is affiliated to an international one. We have the general meeting (which consists of workshop and thematic sessions) of that organization in Montreal from End of July to frst week of August this year.
A fellow applicant from my country already got rejected on the ground she may not leave canada saying: No Travel History
Purpose of visit
prove of solvency
So, I am right now very tensed whether the same fate is waiting for me as I heard it's very difficult for ppl around (20-30yrs) and singles from south asia to get visit visa. So I would really appreciate your valuable opinions and suggestions if there is any.
The documents I submitted :(I have applied online)

*Visa form
*Family history form
*Travel History (Scanned copy of previous visas: Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia,Tanzania, Qatar,India) with the duration of stay and purpose of visit
*Scanned copy of passport with stamps of visas which includes valid visa of South Korea
*Itinerary
*Cover letter
*NOC from my institution stating I am a regular student and will be on leave for mentioned dates
*NID copy
*Parents sponsorship letter
*parents NID
*Bank affluency letter
*Bank details (Savings account worth CAD 10000) last 6month plus Fixed account worth CAD 67000.
* A letter showing the expected expenditures and fund available
*Invitation letter
*Receipt of payment of registration fee
*Support letter from the organization I work for in the country
*Registration certificate of the organization I work for in the country