+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's the next step after medical exam passed? How long should we wait for the next procedure?

tinker bell

Aug 28, 2018
I'm a February 2018 applicant,
received AOR and PCC - March 2018
Medical exam request - August 2018
Medical exam passed - September 2018

What would be the next step and how long should I wait for?

Thank you, guys!
Wishing everyone good luck and have a happy life ahead. :)

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Most straight forward Outland Spousal Sponsorship follow these process steps (the order of the steps may vary)
  1. Application received at IRCC
  2. IRCC start processing application
  3. Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR 1)
  4. Link Application to Online Account
  5. Upload Schedule A form
  6. Sponsor Approval and File transfer to VO
  7. VO starts processing PR application (AOR 2)
  8. Receive Request for Medical Exam
  9. Medical Exam @ IRCC Panel Physician Clinic
  10. Medical Exam Result
  11. Passport Request (PPR)
  12. Pick-up Permanent Residency Visa (PUM)
Spousal sponsorship process completion time varies depending on the Visa Office and on a case basis.......will advice you assume process completion takes 12 months to help reduce the waiting stress.......relax.....its a wait game.

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
I'm a February 2018 applicant,
received AOR and PCC - March 2018
Medical exam request - August 2018
Medical exam passed - September 2018

What would be the next step and how long should I wait for?

Thank you, guys!
Wishing everyone good luck and have a happy life ahead. :)
Hey. What's your visa office?

Dias Gloria

Jun 20, 2019
After they update status to Medical received.. how many days does it take for them to declare about the medical results for my PR

Cindybaby22

Jun 20, 2019
I started my application in DEC 17th 2018 and got a email for my medical exam on 20th FEB 2019 after 15 days I got a mail saying I need to do further medical where in I have to give sputum test and again a chest X-ray on or after 11th June. I did the chest X-ray on 13th June and sputum result came out negative. Now my status shows they have received the medical report. So any idea what’s next and how long I have to wait ?

Ahmadd

Sep 16, 2020
I started my application in DEC 17th 2018 and got a email for my medical exam on 20th FEB 2019 after 15 days I got a mail saying I need to do further medical where in I have to give sputum test and again a chest X-ray on or after 11th June. I did the chest X-ray on 13th June and sputum result came out negative. Now my status shows they have received the medical report. So any idea what’s next and how long I have to wait ?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4

Ade_bazzy

Jul 9, 2021
Hey Guys
I have done my medical exam and my agent told me Medical exam passed.... After that please what's next guys

macrice

Jan 2, 2021
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-06-2020
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Passport Req..
01-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2021
Hey Guys
I have done my medical exam and my agent told me Medical exam passed.... After that please what's next guys
If you haven't done biometrics then thats next, after that if no more additional documents requested it would take another few months for the background check, criminality check and eligibility check. After all this is done you will get your "decision made" and hopefully a passport request along with it. Good luck

Ade_bazzy

Jul 9, 2021
My agent said this: 'Medical passed,Wait till you get another request to submit your passport'

Please for how long do I have to wait?
Any one please

Ade_bazzy

Jul 9, 2021
I have done my biometrics since March
Did medical exam last week tho

If you haven't done biometrics then thats next, after that if no more additional documents requested it would take another few months for the background check, criminality check and eligibility check. After all this is done you will get your "decision made" and hopefully a passport request along with it. Good luck

Ade_bazzy

Jul 9, 2021
Hey guys
My application status is Medical Passed, how many days do I have to wait for them to email me PR (Passport request)