+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's the easiest and fastest way to get my husband to canada?

Jessieamina

Sep 27, 2018
I have been married to my husband since 2010 and hes never been to canada i tried sponsoring him a couple times but failed due to not knowing my husbands signiture ..seriously one of the stupidest reasons i heard of to be denied. Now im looking for the easiest fastest way to get my husband here kind of a family emergency..

M

mikeymyke

I don't understand, what you mean not knowing his signature?

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
What do you mean failing due to not knowing your husband's signature? You've been married eight years, he's never been to Canada, and multiple sponsorships failed?

Can you give any more details? Where is he from? Why exactly were you rejected before?

Jessieamina

Sep 27, 2018
I don't understand, what you mean not knowing his signature?
The last and only meeting i had with immigration they denied me after not knowing his signature when they asked me whps signature it was....my husband never signed anything infront of me so i was denied over thos after waiting longer then 18 months for a answer

Jessieamina

Sep 27, 2018
What do you mean failing due to not knowing your husband's signature? You've been married eight years, he's never been to Canada, and multiple sponsorships failed?

Can you give any more details? Where is he from? Why exactly were you rejected before?
We ve been married since 2010 ive been to his country bout 10 times and spent 4 or 5 months with him each time. My husband Mouhamed is from Tunisia north Africa

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
The last and only meeting i had with immigration they denied me after not knowing his signature when they asked me whps signature it was....my husband never signed anything infront of me so i was denied over thos after waiting longer then 18 months for a answer
For starters, he would have to sign any documents himself. Was this a situation where they interviewed you about your relationship and asked you to point out your husbands signsture out of different signatures?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This would not have been the only reason they denied him. Have you ordered your case notes for your two refusals? The case notes will give you the detailed reasons behind why he was refused. You need to address & fix these refusal reasons before you apply again. Start by ordering your case notes. They will take approximately 30 days to arrive.

Jessieamina

Sep 27, 2018
I am very sorry to hear. So the reason is not the signature in itself, but that IRCC thinks that you are not in a genuine relationship.
I have spent many months in my husbnads country with him every yr and over a signature they refused me..if they looked into the case i would hope they would believe as i have spent 4 or 5 month each yr in his country in his family home. I have no other family my husband and his parents brothers and sister are my family and i am alone here in canada and i need his help desperately as our daughter is in need of his help and guidance.. I need to get him here but after the last time we got denied that was the last time trying as that took all the money i had to sponsor him... But i need to try again.

M

mikeymyke

It's possible they don't believe it's a genuine marriage as there's no reason you couldn't have got your husband to sign the papers himself if you kept seeing him 4-5 months each year. Why was another person's signature there anyway when you saw your husband frequently?

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
How many times have you applied? I can't imagine you got the same reason for refusal, signature" more than once, did you?

Anyhow, you didn't need to keep re-applying, you should have appealed it, it doesn't cost more than what you initially paid. Also, after a refusal, if you didn't appeal before, you should have received your fees back, minus processing fees... Did you not get your money back? If not, contact CIC.

And yah, definitely order your notes, if you are going to make another attempt they are important in helping you prepare this time around. .