01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
Hey,

I applied to sponsor my husband( he is algerian) on Jan 24, 2017(outside canada). My application is approved. Today, March 1st, 2017, I received an email from the Canadian ambasy in Paris, asking for the RPRF, to fill up document IM 5562 & a copy of a renewd passeport. So i will probably send them by the end of next week. Now i wonder what step are we at & what's gonna happen after that???

One more thing, I'm pregnant & I already put a paper from my doctor proving it in the application. Does it help making them prcess the application faster???

Thnx all

cec2325

Mar 4, 2013
rania.aiss said:
Hey,

I applied to sponsor my husband( he is algerian) on Jan 24, 2017(outside canada). My application is approved. Today, March 1st, 2017, I received an email from the Canadian ambasy in Paris, asking for the RPRF, to fill up document IM 5562 & a copy of a renewd passeport. So i will probably send them by the end of next week. Now i wonder what step are we at & what's gonna happen after that???

One more thing, I'm pregnant & I already put a paper from my doctor proving it in the application. Does it help making them prcess the application faster???

Thnx all
Usually if you have done your medical, paid your RPRF fees and provided any police clearance (if requested) then the next step is that they will request your passport to stamp the visa. After that, you just wait until you get your passport back.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
if you received your passport and RPRF request, that suggests your file is being finalized and you should be receiving your COPR soon. you will want to check the thread specific to the paris visa office for how long it takes to receive it. paris is a pretty speedy visa office, so it shouldn't be too long.

after that, all that's needed is to land as a PR.