+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's currently the easiest way of immigratin to Quebec?

Feb 21, 2019
I plan to get married by the end of 2020 and move to Montreal, what's the easiest way to get the PR certificate? Heard my options are trough Arrima and EE. Can I apply for my future spouse before getting effectively maried?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I plan to get married by the end of 2020 and move to Montreal, what's the easiest way to get the PR certificate? Heard my options are trough Arrima and EE. Can I apply for my future spouse before getting effectively maried?
EE is not for Quebec.

Arrima has got more than 90000 applications till date and not a single one of them has moved in last few months.

Quebec is highly unrealiable for immigration and the current xenophobic government is stirring the anti-immigrant sentiment of illiterate quebecoise here.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're eligible for other provinces or EE go for it .. as replied above don't even think about Quebec it's most unreliable province so far as only French people rule there mostly

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
If you're eligible for other provinces or EE go for it .. as replied above don't even think about Quebec it's most unreliable province so far as only French people rule there mostly
Try to search about immigration and Quebec bond.... Then you will realize the truth behind the immigration to Quebec.. It's the ever hard n painful story.....

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
if you have any other options, do not choose QC, really unreliable state you could believe. they cancel the immigraion application cases, so I am now wondering they will cancel any document you have :)

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Do not immigrate to Quebec. If you have been living under a shell, just google about what Quebec's immigration department is doing to CSQ applicants. They rejected 18,000 applications in the blink of an eye.

Do not waste your time or money to immigrate to Quebec. Quebec is a province ruled by a bunch of racist xenophobes.
Also do not believe your lawyer or immigration agent whatever they say about Quebec. They might say you will get invitation in Arrima portal if you apply now etc. They just need your money. Do not trust your lawyer or immigration agent or even the Quebec immigration department to do anything right.

Follow the advice that many have replied to your question. GO FOR EXPRESS ENTRY and other provincial nomination programs.

Reactions: Immstu and senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Do not immigrate to Quebec. If you have been living under a shell, just google about what Quebec's immigration department is doing to CSQ applicants. They rejected 18,000 applications in the blink of an eye.

Do not waste your time or money to immigrate to Quebec. Quebec is a province ruled by a bunch of racist xenophobes.
Also do not believe your lawyer or immigration agent whatever they say about Quebec. They might say you will get invitation in Arrima portal if you apply now etc. They just need your money. Do not trust your lawyer or immigration agent or even the Quebec immigration department to do anything right.

Follow the advice that many have replied to your question. GO FOR EXPRESS ENTRY and other provincial nomination programs.
Totally agreed... Mostly ppl may not immigrate to Quebec in the future for sure...