+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats app group only for Indian MBA students joining between Aug 16 - Jun 17

ranjan_barnwal

Feb 15, 2016
Hello Everyone

I have created a new WhatsApp group as all other groups present in the websites were not responsive. If you want to be added plz share your cell numberwith/name details of your MBA college and month of starting of program. The comments in this group is strictly restricted for sharing the experience with respect to visa/ finances availability that is action post your receipt of admission offer. So only confirm admits planning to join should join this group. Hope together we can make a difference in achieving our dream.

Regards

hope@90

Jun 7, 2016
ranjan_barnwal said:
Hello Everyone

I have created a new WhatsApp group as all other groups present in the websites were not responsive. If you want to be added plz share your cell numberwith/name details of your MBA college and month of starting of program. The comments in this group is strictly restricted for sharing the experience with respect to visa/ finances availability that is action post your receipt of admission offer. So only confirm admits planning to join should join this group. Hope together we can make a difference in achieving our dream.

Regards

Esther -- uni of Manitoba (M.B.A) -- fall 2016.... add me in group---- 8951059765