+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's an average quote for one to move from Calgary to Toronto?

Paul Fred

Apr 14, 2015
I'm planning to move from Calgary to Toronto within a months time. We've rented an apartment in the Downtown area and already started bringing in stuffs but there is a lot left behind which we have planned to move in with the help of a professional service. Can anyone help me with the average quote offered by a service, say at least a rough one? I've filled up the details for a quote to a moving service in our area, Armstrong Moving, and I'm expecting their quote soon, just that I want to check whether it's cheaper than the rest or not.

kabayanko

Aug 14, 2014
Paul Fred said:
I'm planning to move from Calgary to Toronto within a months time. We've rented an apartment in the Downtown area and already started bringing in stuffs but there is a lot left behind which we have planned to move in with the help of a professional service. Can anyone help me with the average quote offered by a service, say at least a rough one? I've filled up the details for a quote to a moving service in our area, Armstrong Moving, and I'm expecting their quote soon, just that I want to check whether it's cheaper than the rest or not.

estimated average of 4k to 5k for household items but still depends on how much stuff you've got. this does not include auto transport average of 2k to 3k in winter season, cheaper in summer because roads are clear. I hope you're moving for work reasons, otherwise , its pretty tough on budget. plan ahead and get three quotes for better decisions.