+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"what you have been doing during your eligibility period" -

samiam2001

Nov 14, 2012
Section 11 : "what you have been doing during your eligibility period" - Citizenship form

I know this question is been asked before, however in my case I did various labour jobs for short durations with different staffing agencies. so in one year, i have worked for 5 staffing agencies and also unemployed (doing nothing) for 1-2 months.

I have T4 from all these different staffing agencies and also filed my income tax accordingly.

what do you think i need to fill? listing 4-5 employers (per year X 4yrs ) and their address and time period is going to be too lengthy and hard.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Section 11 : "what you have been doing during your eligibility period" - Citizenship form

I know this question is been asked before, however in my case I did various labour jobs for short durations with different staffing agencies. so in one year, i have worked for 5 staffing agencies and also unemployed (doing nothing) for 1-2 months.

I have T4 from all these different staffing agencies and also filed my income tax accordingly.

what do you think i need to fill? listing 4-5 employers (per year X 4yrs ) and their address and time period is going to be too lengthy and hard.
You will have to list all agencies\employers you worked for. If that means you have to list 20+ with addresses then you have to do it if you want to send a proper application.
You can add additional sheets.