+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Would The Immigration Officer ask at the Point Of Entry??

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Hi guys i want to know that What Did The Immigration Officer ask at the Point Of Entry
i mean accomadtion college & other mandatory details my college is in Manitoba but i have to land in torronto so which address i should tell the immigration officer i have not decided about accomadation yet. please share your views.

rjacc

Oct 14, 2014
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is a good qstn.
students already in canada can help in this matter

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
As a student who had this experience this year when I came to Canada. I can say that their main purpose of asking questions is to make sure that you are genuine. Therefore, the question may vary depending on each individual.

In my case, I also had to land in Toronto first, but my school was not in Toronto. I was asked to provide the admission letter. Then he asked me where I am going to be living. I showed him my accommodation letter. He asked me if I have any tuition fees payment receipt. I said I don't have any receipts with me. Then he issued my study permit.

That's all i can remember! If you answer honestly, you will be fine!

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
SSHanna said:
As a student who had this experience this year when I came to Canada. I can say that their main purpose of asking questions is to make sure that you are genuine. Therefore, the question may vary depending on each individual.

In my case, I also had to land in Toronto first, but my school was not in Toronto. I was asked to provide the admission letter. Then he asked me where I am going to be living. I showed him my accommodation letter. He asked me if I have any tuition fees payment receipt. I said I don't have any receipts with me. Then he issued my study permit.

That's all i can remember! If you answer honestly, you will be fine!
SSHanna bro
thanks for the information

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Talha Gujjar said:
Hi guys i want to know that What Did The Immigration Officer ask at the Point Of Entry
i mean accomadtion college & other mandatory details my college is in Manitoba but i have to land in torronto so which address i should tell the immigration officer i have not decided about accomadation yet. please share your views.
Yes, CBSF officer has every right to question individual who is coming to their country. Questions are mostly regarding to your school like address, fee receipt, would you be able to support your self thats pretty much it. If I were in your shoes I would make an itinerary of my visit in Toronto. e.g. places I like to visit during stay etc

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
alijumani said:
Yes, CBSF officer has every right to question individual who is coming to their country. Questions are mostly regarding to your school like address, fee receipt, would you be able to support your self thats pretty much it. If I were in your shoes I would make an itinerary of my visit in Toronto. e.g. places I like to visit during stay etc
alijumani
thanks for the information