+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will happen if my application is rejected?

happybridge01

Oct 5, 2019
I'm unsure whether my job reference letter will fit the NOC or not. I've seen some people's application get rejected because the roles & responsibilities in their job letter do not match the ones in NOC.

In case an application is rejected due to NOC mismatch, and the applicant would like to change the NOC and apply again, would that require creating a new Express Entry profile as well as Provincial Nomation profile and pay all the fees again (around $550 for EE and $1500 for Ontario PNP)?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
I'm unsure whether my job reference letter will fit the NOC or not. I've seen some people's application get rejected because the roles & responsibilities in their job letter do not match the ones in NOC.

In case an application is rejected due to NOC mismatch, and the applicant would like to change the NOC and apply again, would that require creating a new Express Entry profile as well as Provincial Nomation profile and pay all the fees again (around $550 for EE and $1500 for Ontario PNP)?
If you are rejected you will be refunded most of fees, I think RPFfees will be returned, not application processing.

They will likely issue an ADR to provide more docs in case they don't match