+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will be the lowest score in the next 2 months

soniceamon

Aug 19, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
Raising queries and having questions leads to portray a character of stupid human being? Always remember where we were gathering information about express entry and CIC, we bothered some people in some other manner.

As far as CIC is concerned, they will be in dilemma when they see people have large amount of valuable information about system and how everyone is assisting each other instead of saying each other a bunch of stupid people.

Be in someone shoes is the most effective way to understand someone's question. Have some empathy.
agree with you. If we can't be nice to people, keep it quiet and calm wont hurt.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_ul_haque said:
Well said!

I would have given a +1, but I really don't know how to. :p
You can't, until you become a full member (20+ posts).

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Well although I respect freedom of speech I am agree with mbakhan. Not from the point that such posts irritates me or I look down upon people asking for cut offs for the future draws but in the logical term. As long as I know this forum is the widely accessed and searched forum for Canadian immigration by CIC the same way we access it and that could go wrong against us. Genuinely asking or discussing our queries and difficulties are fine but we should not do the threads to predict the future action of CIC. This could influence CIC positively or negatively. This is my whole concern. I have no problem people predicting by meeting or on phones but internet is the widely used media and hence people should hold their horses and invest that time in other productive work.

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Whilst i disagree with people saying cic use this forum and it influences them (they dont care)

The problem with the proliferation of these threads is that it dilutes the good information in here. Tryingn to!find information is already tough and uninformed predictions only make it harder for people to make informed choices. Its not hard to keep the score guessing to on e thread im sure we have all used forums before

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Whilst i disagree with people saying cic use this forum and it influences them (they dont care)

Well no one knows whether CIC cares or not. Neither you nor I but it is better be safe than worry later. In the past people surely have used this forum but EE is rather unpredictable than previous system in which predictions and guessing were limited to particular NOC and person. For EE they have regular draws and no one knows except CIC what are their preferences.

Adding to your argument of people unable to take constructive decision sounds vague too. Those who create and contribute in the prediction thread do not takes decision solely by asking people for the future draws. They are not freaks. It is just their way to find solace in the uncertain circumstances.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PreetiCalgary2014 said:
Guys!! Increase your CLB, Retake IELTS/CELPIP if you think you can do better on it, get your degrees evaluated, get the PCC done!! Check your EE profiles carefully in order to avoid any errors, keep your info updated and hope for the best to happen! I don't think any kind of predictions or arguments will make a difference. Positivity might not do any good but negativity definitely harms! Please try to stay positive and avoid using rude statements for others.

Rabb jo karu change hi karu.
We need more posts like this. Hahaha. +1 from me...

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
jickson said:
You can't, until you become a full member (20+ posts).
Thanks for the info. You get my first +1 ! ;D :D