+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what ways for me and my family to emigrate to canada ?

sahar55

Dec 19, 2017
i am a Yemeni woman
I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science 2011 from Yemeni University
I have no work experience before
my parent residents in Saudi Arabia
I have a brother completed high school
I have another brother who holds a Bachelor of Dentistry from Yemeni University
Is there any way for me, my son, my parents and my brothers to emigrate to Canada?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i am a Yemeni woman
I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science 2011 from Yemeni University
I have no work experience before
my parent residents in Saudi Arabia
I have a brother completed high school
I have another brother who holds a Bachelor of Dentistry from Yemeni University
Is there any way for me, my son, my parents and my brothers to emigrate to Canada?
Your entire family cannot apply for permanent residency together. You yourself would have to qualify and apply on your own - and include your son in your application. Your parents would have to qualify and apply separately - they would include your younger brother who has just finished high school. And your brother who has finished dentistry would most likely have to qualify and apply on his own as well.

Unfortunately you do not qualify to apply at this time. You need to have at least one year of full time paid work experience to qualify to apply. So immigrating to Canada is not an option for you and your son right now.

Reactions: sahar55

sahar55

Dec 19, 2017
Your entire family cannot apply for permanent residency together. You yourself would have to qualify and apply on your own - and include your son in your application. Your parents would have to qualify and apply separately - they would include your younger brother who has just finished high school. And your brother who has finished dentistry would most likely have to qualify and apply on his own as well.

Unfortunately you do not qualify to apply at this time. You need to have at least one year of full time paid work experience to qualify to apply. So immigrating to Canada is not an option for you and your son right now.
thank you very much for your reply
if i had work experience should apply me and my young son( 3 years old )alone and travle alone ?

what about student visa can i travle with my brothers or with my parents if i had student visa ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thank you very much for your reply
if i had work experience should apply me and my young son( 3 years old )alone and travle alone ?

what about student visa can i travle with my brothers or with my parents if i had student visa ?
If you had work experience and were accepted as a permanent resident, only your son would be able to come with you.

No - your parents and brothers cannot come with you on a student visa. Only your son can come with you.

Reactions: sahar55

sahar55

Dec 19, 2017
If you had work experience and were accepted as a permanent resident, only your son would be able to come with you.

No - your parents and brothers cannot come with you on a student visa. Only your son can come with you.
thanks your answer very clear and helpful